Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fanmail

I don't live in basement dungeon, I live in room with a nice view onto large back garden.

I don't live in basement dungeon, I live in room with a nice view onto large back garden.
In the delusional world of these giant massive super cunts and assholes all incels live in basements of their parents house, what they manage to forget conveniently is that many of us incels are homeowners that work or are even working college students.

Their false caricatures or equivalences of the majority lives of incels is always disgusting.

Last edited:
I don't understand this thread.

Their view of incels = fat, retarded, living at parents house and NEET

I don't understand this thread.
The thread is about the false caricature that all incels are unemployed living in their parents house or basement, I absolutely hate this notion as a working member of society who owns his own home.
Their view of incels = fat, retarded, living at parents house and NEET
Basically, yes.

Another favorite one of mine is they think a majority of us are weak or frail, I use to be in the army myself and I've spent many years living out of the wilderness. I'm very far from being weak or frail.

They think we're all small men, nope, I'm actually a pretty big guy who is merely socially stunted in that I don't socially interact well with others largely because I find most people boring, awful, or just plain mentally retarded.

Last edited:
RMhmePjly6Ic 640x360

The thread is about the false caricature that all incels are unemployed living in their parents house or basement, I absolutely hate this notion as a working member of society who owns his own home.
makes sense. thanks for clarifying.

silly incel looks dont matter

continues to portray incels as ugly, fat and short
Total double standards and general hypocrisy.

I'm a fan, where can I send my fanart?