Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Famous Youtuber Experience Teen Love

• Thread starter Pillow City Rev
  • Start date
Dnw
Giga suicidefuel

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Of course I dnw

No girl ever said she liked me even as a friend

This was basically me. I was very popular in elementary school. Girls had crushes on me and would want to get in my group, work with me on projects etc. I would walk down the hallway and girls would giggle, saying "he is cute". - As a result I basically never developed any social skills. I existed and basically everyone always came up to me. People wanted to be my friend.
Then puberty hit and I got severe acne, and I stopped growing at 5'6. Everything went downhill from there.
it ain't easy

The fact that there are people younger than half my age with infinitely more experience with human connection and intimacy than me is just weird and brutal. It's so backwards.

He is good looking, and will grow up to be even better looking. He has already won in life. He has never had and never will have any worries, or struggles in his life. Girls love him just for existing. He gets to be a girl's first love. Meanwhile we suffer, all because we had bad luck with our genetics.

It's just kids man... holy shit this is too brutal for me. Jesus. Please if there is god on this fucking planet, please just take me away already. I don't want to exist in this miserable hellhole anymore.

This was basically me. I was very popular in elementary school. Girls had crushes on me and would want to get in my group, work with me on projects etc. I would walk down the hallway and girls would giggle, saying "he is cute". - As a result I basically never developed any social skills. I existed and basically everyone always came up to me. People wanted to be my friend.
Then puberty hit and I got severe acne, and I stopped growing at 5'6. Everything went downhill from there.
Damn bro knowing both sides. Experiencemaxxing.

If you can read body language, you can tell she is not very interested in him. He is extremely giddy and excited, meanwhile, she remains cool and collected in these tiny scenes they are in. It's likely a clout based relationship. He's more of a young betabux.

Also this.
felt iffy watching this lol

why the fuck would i care literally children ?

dudes here NEED TO RECOGNIZE that getting a gf / "experiencing mah teen love" or whatever is on par the course . this doesn't set one for a life of eternal happiness .
Teen love doesn't mean shit. It's inconsequential.

@LifeMaxxer with the average age on .is being 19 - somethings ; mostly kids who are either still in their teens or very early twenties . it does make sense why they are spiteful for not having to exp. any romantic relationships during their hs years. the wound is still fresh in their hearts

for an oldcel (30 something) me my teen years are nothing more than a distant memory . i dont remember shit . not one single classmate or how i felt being the outcast .

Tfw when a fucking kid has lived more than you :cryfeels::lul:

Meanwhile redpillers, at 30+, are busy "improving", following advice from Hamza, Tate, trying to set up ecom stores, going to the gym, all to serve a 35+ roastie leftover
KEKFUEL

Damn bro knowing both sides. Experiencemaxxing.
I guess, but in the end, it didn't help me. Nothing helped me. I got my IQ tested (there are different schools in my country - and you get placed in the "main", "advanced" or "highly-skilled" school, when you leave elementary and my mother thought I was super intelligent) and it was 130.

It didn't do anything me. No women care about "intelligence", no matter what they say. When I left elementary school, It was all down-hill. Today, I have zero friends.
I got a $30 book gift card though for being the student with the best grades.

I guess, but in the end, it didn't help me. Nothing helped me. I got my IQ tested (there are different schools in my country - and you get placed in the "main", "advanced" or "highly-skilled" school, when you leave elementary and my mother thought I was super intelligent) and it was 130.

It didn't do anything me. No women care about "intelligence", no matter what they say. When I left elementary school, It was all down-hill. Today, I have zero friends.
I got a $30 book gift card though for being the student with the best grades.
I'm somewhat similar. I did little things to act out in class like drawing on my desk so they thought i was retarded and got me tested by a psychologist. "very bright" they said but my future wasn't actually so bright. The right intelligence matters in the right circumstances, and I think the school kind requires a lot of financial support and family connections to really blossom.