Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Famous Youtuber Experience Teen Love

• Thread starter Pillow City Rev
  • Start date
Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism" PARODY ACCOUNT
★★★★★

Damn bro this is so brutal
We will never experience this​

Last edited:
dnw too suifuel

Hes a Chad in the making

Hes a Chad in the making
Yup.

She’ll be pining away for him forever while he goes on to bang Stacy after Stacy from instathot.

He is good looking, and will grow up to be even better looking. He has already won in life. He has never had and never will have any worries, or struggles in his life. Girls love him just for existing. He gets to be a girl's first love. Meanwhile we suffer, all because we had bad luck with our genetics.

I watched it without sound to minimize the brutality.

Never began

He is good looking, and will grow up to be even better looking. He has already won in life. He has never had and never will have any worries, or struggles in his life. Girls love him just for existing. He gets to be a girl's first love. Meanwhile we suffer, all because we had bad luck with our genetics.

Meanwhile redpillers, at 30+, are busy "improving", following advice from Hamza, Tate, trying to set up ecom stores, going to the gym, all to serve a 35+ roastie leftover

I nevER expERienced happiness like he is expERiencing...

At that age I was always depressed, lonely, and crying...

I was already having a tERrible day and now it's gotten worse...

Ah, brutal. This should have been tagged as SuicideFuel. Teen love. You hate to be reminded that you missed it.

I dunno about that. It can all go wrong during puberty if height does not increase, face becomes ugly, jaw doesn't grow enough, etc. There are cases where a man was a cute kid (cuz that doesn't take much) and fails to become attractive.

This was actually fun to watch. The girl is quite cute and it looks like they have a good relationship.
The thing about teen love is that you can expect the girl to be honest if you are his first, like in this case. I don't feel envy as an oldcel watching kids having a good time.

Hes a Chad in the making
this nigga is protochad, fucking prime young pussy as well as finely age milf pussy is/will be the norm for him meanwhile, his protocel equivalent will have a warm forum and some nice rope waiting for him

imagine if the norwood reaper came for that kid early. balding will turn most men subhuman immediately.

Less than half my age and has already done more with girls.
Thanks for the video.

Aaand, that's it. He's already achieved more in life than any of us ever will. He could drop dead right now and he'll forever have had a better life than any of us, no matter how much we'll outlive him. We'll never match just those moments in those videos:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

I nevER expERienced happiness like he is expERiencing...

At that age I was always depressed, lonely, and crying...

I was already having a tERrible day and now it's gotten worse...

Teenagers have more experience than me

Thanks for making me feel like killing myself. God damn that was suifuel. To think it happens for them NATURALLY at that young of an age. Holy shit

This was actually fun to watch. The girl is quite cute and it looks like they have a good relationship.
The thing about teen love is that you can expect the girl to be honest if you are his first, like in this case. I don't feel envy as an oldcel watching kids having a good time.
Actually shut up for once. You old farts have done fuck-ups. The least you could do is not ruin the vibe here like a moron.

We deserve to attack him. Every organism needs to suffer sometime. It’s cosmic order. We will wait when the world is vulnerable enough

We deserve to attack him. Every organism needs to suffer sometime. It’s cosmic order. We will wait when the world is vulnerable enough
i would kill him in an instant if there was no punishment

i would throw acid on both of those fuckers

I CANT COPE CANT COPE I CANNOT COPE NO MORE

all protochads should have acid thrown in their face

that girl needs to be mutilated till an abo curry foid fogs her

i would kill him in an instant if there was no punishment

i would throw acid on both of those fuckers
I would consider anyone here a cuck who would've gripes with that

I dunno about that. It can all go wrong during puberty if height does not increase, face becomes ugly, jaw doesn't grow enough, etc. There are cases where a man was a cute kid (cuz that doesn't take much) and fails to become attractive.
Literally me, looking at my childhood photos anyone would think i would be a chad, but there is me, 31 years old virgin, 5`7, manlet with crooked kyphotic spine and pityriasis rubra pilaris right in the face, welcome to hell, buddy.

I swear white chads live in a completely different reality. I couldn't watch more than 10 seconds of that shit man too brutal.

I don't wanna watcha that tbh it will just make me sad

This was basically me. I was very popular in elementary school. Girls had crushes on me and would want to get in my group, work with me on projects etc. I would walk down the hallway and girls would giggle, saying "he is cute". - As a result I basically never developed any social skills. I existed and basically everyone always came up to me. People wanted to be my friend.
Then puberty hit and I got severe acne, and I stopped growing at 5'6. Everything went downhill from there.

This was basically me. I was very popular in elementary school. Girls had crushes on me and would want to get in my group, work with me on projects etc. I would walk down the hallway and girls would giggle, saying "he is cute". - As a result I basically never developed any social skills. I existed and basically everyone always came up to me. People wanted to be my friend.
Then puberty hit and I got severe acne, and I stopped growing at 5'6. Everything went downhill from there.
That must feel amazing god damn !

I wouldn’t want to date at their age, that’s just degenerate

felt iffy watching this lol

why the fuck would i care literally children ?

dudes here NEED TO RECOGNIZE that getting a gf / "experiencing mah teen love" or whatever is on par the course . this doesn't set one for a life of eternal happiness .