Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Famous tranny is ousted as a pedo

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...va-kris-tyson-child-predator-allegations.html

That one nigga who worked for Mr. Beast and became a tranny out of nowhere(since he has a wife and child) is being accused of grooming minors now

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Soy niggers want to paint us as pedos for wanting younger foids but when it happens to faggots, they stay silent about it? This type of behavior is prominent in the fag community but there's no spotlight shown on it, of course.

agecuckery strikes again lol. this case actually surprised me tbh, cause i thought the only cases where agecucks do a 180 in their beliefs are cases of foid pedos but it seems agecucks are faggots kek.

Sexual deviance always leads to more sexual deviance.

Thats why god said behead those niggas quick or else your kids are next

Doesn't surprise me at all. Like dude.... trans people are mentally ill and that is a proven psychological fact. Gender dysphoria is a real world psychological ailment, it could be speculated that this leads them to abandon all social norms including diddling kids.

What a surprise
1721922691983145m

agecuckery strikes again lol. this case actually surprised me tbh, cause i thought the only cases where agecucks do a 180 in their beliefs are cases of foid pedos but it seems agecucks are faggots kek.
It's not talked about as much since it's in the fag community

Sadly this cancer has spread into soyciety, these freaks use to be considered mental cases

Doesn't surprise me at all. Like dude.... trans people are mentally ill and that is a proven psychological fact. Gender dysphoria is a real world psychological ailment, it could be speculated that this leads them to abandon all social norms including diddling kids.
And yet we praise them for their bravery and put them on a pedistool, which feeds into their ego

And yet we praise them for their bravery and put them on a pedistool, which feeds into their ego
What can you do? Leftism isn't going anywhere any time soon. Hopefully Muslims will take over the western world and fix it.

wise words, more gays means more molestation. spreads like a potent virus

What can you do? Leftism isn't going anywhere any time soon. Hopefully Muslims will take over the western world and fix it.
Eventually people will get sick of it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...va-kris-tyson-child-predator-allegations.html

That one nigga who worked for Mr. Beast and became a tranny out of nowhere(since he has a wife and child) is being accused of grooming minors now

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Soy niggers want to paint us as pedos for wanting younger foids but when it happens to faggots, they stay silent about it? This type of behavior is prominent in the fag community but there's no spotlight shown on it, of course.
Troons being troons, not surprised.

It was predictable, mfs who decide to become trans like this after adulthood are just depraved

It was predictable, mfs who decide to become trans like this after adulthood are just depraved
And yet soyciety thinks their behavior is acceptable

Yikes sweetie you can't judge all trans people based on one single case :foidSoy: most pedos and rapists are incels because I say so :foidSoy:

TTD

Yikes sweetie you can't judge all trans people based on one single case :foidSoy: most pedos and rapists are incels because I say so :foidSoy:

TTD
Put them back into mental asylums