Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

famous stacy kills herself

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,527
shes famous in argentina

you can find her naked pics on google 'rocio gancedo'
Rocio-Gancedo-630x433.jpg

90C.jpg
 
YES. WE MUST CELEBRATE.
 
If we lived in a monogamous society in which all people are forced to marry early and never depart this probably wouldn't have happened. "Sexual freedom" just leads to pumps and dumps.
 
She looks 30+ ??

There's a growing trend of 30+ females killing themselves because they slept around in their 20's A LOT and there's some good evidence showing women who sleep around more are not good wife material so these women in there 30's are not able to settle down because they have extremely high standards after banging 100's of men they only want the best and most men don't want to be with women who sleep around as there's very high likely hood they will divorce and/or be a bad mother.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html
3CQ6L8.jpg


http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/29/woman-killed-herself-over-fears-she-would-never-get-married-5782756/
Ybfdh.jpg


https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/656486/woman-desperate-to-marry-hanged-herself-friends-wed-danielle-saul
7CTnYT.jpg
 
Lol fuck that bitch , I will take a shit on her tomb
 
nausea said:

She was about to hit the wall and had the thousand cock stare. Emotionally destroyed by the gynocentric society that "liberated" her. In reality most of these whores would be infinitely happier being married, pregnant and bare foot in the kitchen. Deep down they want to be "pure" and taken care of by father like man but they only grovel to Chad and his unlimited options of femoid oribiters.
 
So the people saying religion = bad, sure its a form of indoctrination but the flip side is it for the most part keeps people conservative in their actions which means they TRY to not sleep around, they try to be loyal, they try to be kind...this is a good thing.

Without religion its basically give into whatever craving you have right now and do it all for yourself because there is no God or repercussions for actions...so Stacy's are finding themselves at 30 and seeing their friends get married and they don't want to be left out, they start feeling like an incel actually in that you feel like a loser and ugly and nobody wants you so they just kill themselves...
 
Sad.

So from what I've get with google translate is that this was a used-up social media slut who realized how lonely she was and how her biological clock was ticking, started going to church (probably looking for a Christcuck to marry) and then her father died what made her - my father died too recently - obviously realize that she's not a child anymore, mortal and lonely. It increased everything. And since she couldn't handle it she killed herself.

That's a pretty sad story. Men going their own way, women going their own way. Men killing themselves, women killing themselves...

I understand this desire for revenge, but I'd rather see people happy together than a kind of "equality" in the sense of both being miserable, both being lonely and both beginning to kill themselves...

Hence my user title btw from Houellebecq's book the elementary particles: the smallest particles representing the individual who is increasingly lonely in the modern world etc. etc.
 
Captain-Nutsack said:
She was about to hit the wall and had the thousand cock stare. Emotionally destroyed by the gynocentric society that "liberated" her. In reality most of these whores would be infinitely happier being married, pregnant and bare foot in the kitchen. Deep down they want to be "pure" and taken care of by father like man but they only grovel to Chad and his unlimited options of femoid oribiters.

thank you for the explanation ( high octane lifefuel )

when male suicidality will receive the same attention I will label this fact differently
 
microDongCityUSA said:
She looks 30+ ??

There's a growing trend of 30+ females killing themselves because they slept around in their 20's A LOT and there's some good evidence showing women who sleep around more are not good wife material so these women in there 30's are not able to settle down because they have extremely high standards after banging 100's of men they only want the best and most men don't want to be with women who sleep around as there's very high likely hood they will divorce and/or be a bad mother.
It's the silver lining of feminism. Females are just fucking themselves over in the end.
 
Red Shambhala said:
Sad.

So from what I've get with google translate is that this was a used-up social media slut who realized how lonely she was and how her biological clock was ticking, started going to church (probably looking for a Christcuck to marry) and then her father died what made her - my father died too recently - obviously realize that she's not a child anymore, mortal and lonely. It increased everything. And since she couldn't handle it she killed herself.

That's a pretty sad story. Men going their own way, women going their own way. Men killing themselves, women killing themselves...

I understand this desire for revenge, but I'd rather see people happy together than a kind of "equality" in the sense of both being miserable, both being lonely and both beginning to kill themselves...

Hence my user title btw from Houellebecq's book the elementary particles: the smallest particles representing the individual who is increasingly lonely in the modern world etc. etc.

I pity them but these are the just consequences of their carnality and rejection of self-introspection. In times of depression the rejected man has to look within the interior darkness of his own self in order arrive at some meaning. Modern day females opt to emotionally destroy themselves by consuming drugs, getting cum dumped by an assembly line of chads and seeking fleeting validation on social media without any sense of self analysis or fulfillment. I don't view this phenomenon of female suicides as "revenge". I view this as divine punishment.....
 
I think if the average woman had to walk in my shoes, she would have already killed herself. Male suicide rates are obviously higher, but men also have it harder than women. It's very sad, but it's also ... almost obscene to see such women end themselves, given what so many men have to go through. There's just this empathy gap towards men. It's incredible how strong many men are if you think about it.
 
REMINDER FOR EVERYONE

this femonic would have broken your heart and left you in misery LAUGHING at you while she swallows chads semen

NO PITY

ONLY HATE
 
nausea said:
REMINDER FOR EVERYONE
this femonic would have broken your heart and left you in misery LAUGHING at you while she swallows chads semen
NO PITY
ONLY HATE
She was once a little girl, someone's daughter, idk. I don't have it in me to hate anymore. Most likely she rode the cock carousel to her grave, but it's over now, let her rest.
 
coldmachinery said:
She was once a little girl, someone's daughter, idk. I don't have it in me to hate anymore. Most likely she rode the cock carousel to her grave, but it's over now, let her rest.

she is resting anyway

we too were once little kids, someone's childs

do you "know" now?

and fyi I have a sister I love
 
nausea said:
coldmachinery said:
She was once a little girl, someone's daughter, idk. I don't have it in me to hate anymore. Most likely she rode the cock carousel to her grave, but it's over now, let her rest.
she is resting anyway
we too were once little kids, someone's childs
do you "know" now?
and fyi I have a sister I love
know what? (could be brainlet question forgive me)
 
amazing life fuel brother. thanks for posting.
 
I can see why she killed herself. Look at that repulsive upper eyelid exposure and asymmetrical nostrils. Not a Stacy at all.
 
coldmachinery said:
know what? (could be brainlet question forgive me)

you said "idk"

like you are on the fence or something

what does it mean "brainlet"? sorry I am not english
 
nausea said:
coldmachinery said:
know what? (could be brainlet question forgive me)
you said "idk"
like you are on the fence or something
what does it mean "brainlet"? sorry I am not english
Oh shit I understand you now, and brainlet is like manlet and manlet is a short person so a brainlet is a stupid person
 
Rest in hell whore.
 
I think most girls that die from suicide, weren't actually trying to kill themselves. I mean suicide takes tons of courage, that's why more males end up killing themselves. I think they were just trying to pretend that they were trying to kill themselves to get attention, and they killed themselves on accident.
 
thank you for the life fuel. The gender suicide gap must be closed.

GeneticFilth said:
I think most girls that die from suicide, weren't actually trying to kill themselves. I mean suicide takes tons of courage, that's why more males end up killing themselves. I think they were just trying to pretend that they were trying to kill themselves to get attention, and they killed themselves on accident.

exactly. And that's why I say it's poetic justice.
 
All those women killed herself because they could not get Chad. Finding a male willing to marry is the easiest thing in the world. They would rather kill themselves than date a sub 8/10.
 
Dunarote said:
All those women killed herself because they could not get Chad. Finding a male willing to marry is the easiest thing in the world. They would rather kill themselves than date a sub 8/10.

always remember this , guys

no pity for them
 
microDongCityUSA said:
So the people saying religion = bad, sure its a form of indoctrination but the flip side is it for the most part keeps people conservative in their actions which means they TRY to not sleep around, they try to be loyal, they try to be kind...this is a good thing.

Without religion its basically give into whatever craving you have right now and do it all for yourself because there is no God or repercussions for actions...so Stacy's are finding themselves at 30 and seeing their friends get married and they don't want to be left out, they start feeling like an incel actually in that you feel like a loser and ugly and nobody wants you so they just kill themselves...

The majority hate religion because they hate being told they are in the wrong. The slut from the OP saw the wrongs of her past, and tried going back to the Church, but it was too late. She had already given in to sin, & found it hard not to return to her old ways. The fact that she killed herself after her "rebirth" as a Christian, goes to show sluts today rather die than be virtuous.
 
Dunarote said:
All those women killed herself because they could not get Chad. Finding a male willing to marry is the easiest thing in the world. They would rather kill themselves than date a sub 8/10.

Maximum strength blackpill. Thank you.

The ONLY situation when an envaginated carbon structure terminates her biological functions is when she can't lock down Chad.
 
Red Shambhala said:
Sad.

So from what I've get with google translate is that this was a used-up social media slut who realized how lonely she was and how her biological clock was ticking, started going to church (probably looking for a Christcuck to marry) and then her father died what made her - my father died too recently - obviously realize that she's not a child anymore, mortal and lonely. It increased everything. And since she couldn't handle it she killed herself.

That's a pretty sad story. Men going their own way, women going their own way. Men killing themselves, women killing themselves...

I understand this desire for revenge, but I'd rather see people happy together than a kind of "equality" in the sense of both being miserable, both being lonely and both beginning to kill themselves...

Hence my user title btw from Houellebecq's book the elementary particles: the smallest particles representing the individual who is increasingly lonely in the modern world etc. etc.

Don't make me vomit
Women go their own way, sure it's on them
Men are SENT their own way

and 78% of all suicides are men, REMEMBER THAT

new dose of red/blackpill needed for you
 
coldmachinery said:
She was once a little girl, someone's daughter, idk. I don't have it in me to hate anymore. Most likely she rode the cock carousel to her grave, but it's over now, let her rest.

Over? This whore is burning in hell , rejoice brothers , divine justice at last.
 
Ultimately, even Stacy cannot live with the Black Pill. They can't keep Chad, nor can they looks-match, let alone fuck down. Feminism destroys FHOs eventually. They realize they have been duped and it's too late to be a mother or a housewife because they fell for the career meme or thought slutting around since they were 13 was actually a good thing, when instead they were incapable of having a true LTR.

Divorce courts have also screwed over and destroyed so many men that the smart ones are avoiding marriage, which also contributes to despair in both genders. Modern hypergamy has made LTRs and marriage almost impossible to attain, let alone keep successfully.
 
coldmachinery said:
She was once a little girl, someone's daughter, idk. I don't have it in me to hate anymore. Most likely she rode the cock carousel to her grave, but it's over now, let her rest.

Agreed.  And women killing themselves isn't good for us, exactly.
 
Tuttle said:
Agreed.  And women killing themselves isn't good for us, exactly.

she is not a woman

a woman is respectable and has dignity

she is a femdemon
 
She could still get married in her 30s, but she worried that she's not going to get a quality man? Judging by her looks, I'd say its still possible for her.

Some femoids don't see our existence and it seems like they live a different plane of existence or realm that their little petty reasons would lead them to get overly fussed, angry, or embarrased, especially seeing their friends get married, which overtime develops into a lack luster of hate and jealousy.

The wall doesn't exist however, but women do become much more bitter when they age, and especially when they get into their 30s.
 
Good. I'm glad. Worthless cunt.'

Also I can't believe some of the shit I'm reading from some of you so called "blackpillers". Do not show pity for scum like this.
 
Red Shambhala said:
Sad.

So from what I've get with google translate is that this was a used-up social media slut who realized how lonely she was and how her biological clock was ticking, started going to church (probably looking for a Christcuck to marry) and then her father died what made her - my father died too recently - obviously realize that she's not a child anymore, mortal and lonely. It increased everything. And since she couldn't handle it she killed herself.

That's a pretty sad story. Men going their own way, women going their own way. Men killing themselves, women killing themselves...

I understand this desire for revenge, but I'd rather see people happy together than a kind of "equality" in the sense of both being miserable, both being lonely and both beginning to kill themselves...

Hence my user title btw from Houellebecq's book the elementary particles: the smallest particles representing the individual who is increasingly lonely in the modern world etc. etc.

Let me just remind you that women CHOOSE to become whores, they clearly know it's wrong yet still do because they're animals who can't control their primal urges for chad.
 
Yes

This news brightened up my day
 
Her death makes me smile.  This bitch would not have lasted a week in our shoes as a social outcast.  If you used her pics and started a fake account at tinder or a dating website, your inbox would be maxed.  This bitch had options but preferred death over living without chad.  Weak ass cunt.   Fuck you whore.
 
She should've donated her body to necrocels.
 
And nothing of value was lost.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top