Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Famous “Right to Repair” Tech Guru spreading brutal blackpills on his channel

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/9yu0yBjSIf4

The video talks about how consumers say they want one thing, but they do actions that completely contradict this.

This seems like important business advice, but he introduces the concept using a famous blackpill study about parents claiming to want to have their daughters be with ambitious men more than attractive ones. But as well all know, their choices are no different than the daughter and even they choose the attractive guy much more than the ambitious guy.

Jfl, it’s people like him who will do the most to spread these brutal blackpills into the mainstream. We already have our culture spreading everywhere, including the use of our lingos and memes. But even the blackpill science is spreading from every location imaginable.

The blackpill is going to consume everything, and the truth shall be shining in plain sight.

8:47-9 is the truest part. It applies to everything and not just dating. So many times I have seen poll results completely contradict reality. My favorite results are on anything climate change related. You’ll get people who say they are seriously concerned about climate change when answering a poll, but the most they’re willing to do is buy a car that takes a bunch of carbon to manufacture and then fill it up with electricity generated by fossil fuels because biking or taking the bus is too hard.

8:47-9 is the truest part. It applies to everything and not just dating. So many times I have seen poll results completely contradict reality. My favorite results are on anything climate change related. You’ll get people who say they are seriously concerned about climate change when answering a poll, but the most they’re willing to do is buy a car that takes a bunch of carbon to manufacture and then fill it up with electricity generated by fossil fuels because biking or taking the bus is too hard.
Tbf, the climate activists want top down changes. They’re calling for the ban of everything, yet they use the technology themselves. Especially private jets

Yeah I been watching this Jewwop recently, he has been on a tear against everything from NYC, to modern gaming lol

Idc this nigger is a living embodiment of reddit
HIGHLY obnoxious
Very ugly too

Idc this nigger is a living embodiment of reddit
HIGHLY obnoxious
Very ugly too
Brutal lookspill. But he makes lots of good points in his videos, and he is spreading the blackpill. He might scroll incel stuff tbh.

Yeah I been watching this Jewwop recently, he has been on a tear against everything from NYC, to modern gaming lol
Jfl yeah, I like his channel.

Crazy how far the blackpill has come. I don't know if it will really change anything but hopefully ugly men stop simping at least.

Very ugly too
thats kinda the whole point and why we're all here why even bring that up like we're literally all ugly here and spout the same shit that this guy is saying

Crazy how far the blackpill has come. I don't know if it will really change anything but hopefully ugly men stop simping at least.
I doubt ugly men will ever stop. Most males are no different than animals that will continue to chase sex no matter how much science or logic we throw at them, or what reality throws at them.

thats kinda the whole point and why we're all here why even bring that up like we're literally all ugly here and spout the same shit that this guy is saying
Exactly. What a piece of shit faggot.

I expect more from a public presenter, he looks like a turd

I expect more from a public presenter, he looks like a turd
By that logic ugly people shouldn’t be allowed to present.

By that logic ugly people shouldn’t be allowed to present.
It's okay to just be the background voice, provided your voice is actuallyd decent (I think the Apple repair guy passes)
Although it is worth noting that ugly people tend to have ridiculous phonognomies too

It's okay to just be the background voice, provided your voice is actuallyd decent (I think the Apple repair guy passes)
Although it is worth noting that ugly people tend to have ridiculous phonognomies too
Why? He has millions of subs, so it worked for him. Meanwhile if you are ugly like Dream (who was just a normie) and do a face reveal, you get mocked to oblivion.