Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Famous rapper makes foid dump her BF In front of thousands of viewers.

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
"It's all about personality bro"

View: https://youtu.be/qt1myI5hxrY

He just finished dumping a load on her face, and he forces her to dump her bf while livestreaming the event to the world.

These foids do anything for a status-maxed rapper. And the beta who is her boyfriend doesn't want to let go :feelshaha::bluepill:

Last edited:
Great thing IT is here to tell us that he’s slaying due to his great personality.

This is pure evil.

Pure degeneracy.

I couldn't care less about the foid or the cunt rapper but just look at the normies in the comments cheering them on.
It's fucking over. This society is pure degenerate dogshit.

Goodam niggers

I hope he gets aids and die.

Lol both rapper and the cunt should die.

I wondER what he can do about this.

Hard to tell who is worse. The rapper or the bitch.

Fucking black thug nigger monkey I would stab a knife in his stomach and pull his fucking guts out
[UWSL]Also this is the reason these status maxxed talentless rappers don't live past 21.[/UWSL]
Good riddance

Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang:feelsLightsaber:

Jesus Christ. I hate niggers and women.

Lil pump is already irrelevant and fell off harder than most rappers ever do.

I couldn't care less about the foid or the cunt rapper but just look at the normies in the comments cheering them on.
It's fucking over. This society is pure degenerate dogshit.

1:20 "She cheats on me every night"

Brutal blackpill, these hoes ain't loyal

this nigga went on stage with trump LMAO

lil-pump.jpg

I wish the boyfriend had enough balls to track them down and burn the place down.

this nigga went on stage with trump LMAO

lil-pump.jpg
I saw that live. This was trumps final campaign stop the night before the election (the big lie) in grand Rapids Michigan.

Trump called him lil pimp by accident.

Women are overgrown children.
They'll do this for statusmaxxed chad, then wonder what happened when chad kicks their ass to the curb.
She says she's with lil pump, but she's not with shit. She's just a cum dumpster. That's why he's having so much fun with it, he's ruined those two lives and the dumb bitch is sucked his dick for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back