Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Famous celebrity sings about BBC on live TV. Crowd cheers wildly!

BBC 5, Rolls-Royce Cullinan (Leicester) License plate of the United Kingdom

The West has truly fallen, this mudshark whore would've been linched for these words 200 years ago

The "BBC" formation refers to a forward trio consisting of Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema, and Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid. This attacking trio was highly successful and instrumental in Real Madrid's achievements during the mid-2010s, particularly under the management of Zinedine Zidane.

Behead and dissolve head in acid.

Stupidity and Degeneracy sells in America

Turns out the Indians weren't lying. White girls love Tyrone.

Soon they'll be singing about fucking dogs and bears.

why is this random ho called a singer now?

literally take her off stage, out of sight and into some brothel in pine bluff to be gangraped by niggers

fuck britain faggot fake country so cucked that even the males sit around watching BBC

United BLACKEDom

Re-enact funkytown on her in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

fuck britain faggot fake country so cucked that even the males sit around watching BBC

United BLACKEDom
That's an American singer. Nigger cock worship is primarily a Cuckerican thing. I've been to London for 5 days, during which I was mostly outside; I saw no more than ONE BMWF couple the entire time. I've seen more than that during just one trip to a botanical garden in Philadelphia

I meant to say America but considering the world that we currently live in, those two things has spread like a virus and now exist in every corner of the world

She wants that
good then everyone can come to an amicable agreement.

as long as she is trapped in a pine bluff nigger brothel and never seen outside it again. ugh

That's an American singer. Nigger cock worship is primarily a Cuckerican thing. I've been to London for 5 days, during which I was mostly outside; I saw no more than ONE BMWF couple the entire time. I've seen more than that during just one trip to a botanical garden in Philadelphia
Bro where the fuck in London were you? There's plenty of Nigerians and Jamaicans fucking white girls.

Disgusting .
Fallen state of America.

Blackedpilled again

BBC = Balloons & Bouncy Castles

Well yeah duh its either about Sex, War or Climate Change. Is there any other media topic? Certainly not the despair of Gen Z or the misery of Sub5 Incels.

Im cringing hard, wtf is this