Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel family wondering why i dont have motivation

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
my family (females) has been berating me over not being motivated to go look for a job. i said it’s because there is nothing happy in my life and there is no enjoyable future out there. they ask me why and I just say “you wouldn’t understand”.

it’s not like i can say it’s because im unlovable, sexually frustrated and will never be able to live up to female standards. that’s the reason im unmotivated, but i have to keep it to myself because i’ll receive zero fucking understanding.

say you have depression and relax in your room all day :feelsthink:

Tbh there's no point in anything I can barely find the motivation to keep living myself

How did they respond to that?

As an incel, most if not all of your motivation, hopes, and dreams crumble beneath your feet once you take the blackpill. That's just one of the prices you must pay in order to be blackpilled

it’s not like i can say it’s because im unlovable, sexually frustrated and will never be able to live up to female standards
well you can. Just do it steadily over a long time and not all at once

As an incel, most if not all of your motivation, hopes, and dreams crumble beneath your feet once you take the blackpill. That's just one of the prices you must pay in order to be blackpilled
I am struggling with this as well, What is the point in doing anything if you are going to die alone, what is the point in doing all the stupid shit normie trash tell you if nobody is going to give a fuck about you, constantly shit on you, and try to take credit for everything that you do decide to do?

The blackpill obviously cuts much deeper than this. but it still better than the endless pile of suffering I would have gotten if I remained ignorant, But I believe I would have discovered this regardless because the blackpill/reality would always slap me upside the head again.

my family (females) has been berating me over not being motivated to go look for a job. i said it’s because there is nothing happy in my life and there is no enjoyable future out there. they ask me why and I just say “you wouldn’t understand”.

it’s not like i can say it’s because im unlovable, sexually frustrated and will never be able to live up to female standards. that’s the reason im unmotivated, but i have to keep it to myself because i’ll receive zero fucking understanding.
Maybe take a delivery or truck driving part time job.

Not much point in explaining it to them

I am struggling with this as well, What is the point in doing anything if you are going to die alone,
That’s the thing, there is no point. I don’t give a fuck about love or dying alone or whatever soy bullshit (((they))) want you to be depressed about. I’m just depressed over the one thing I can’t change, looks. Like, imagine how different my life would’ve been if I was a 6’3 aryan Chad with hunter eyes. Being depressed over being loveless is fucking stupid. If anything you should be depressed over not being a tall attractive Chad. That‘s objectively makes more sense because you have to meet a certain looks threshold first in order to find genuine love

Your life is not worth living. I tell myself this whenever I get too socially anxious and it slightly helps calm my nerves knowing that I don’t matter. That means that there are no expectations of me from anyone so I don’t owe anyone anything. I also cope by telling myself I’ll die soon anyway so being anxious is kinda retarded
what is the point in doing all the stupid shit normie trash tell you if nobody is going to give a fuck about you, constantly shit on you, and try to take credit for everything that you do decide to do?
Which normie is giving you advice? I’ve never had anyone give enough of a shit about me to give me advice even if it’s bluepilled bullshit. Once you take the blackpill, you can see right through the lies normies spew and the jestermaxxing they do in attempts to attract foids and climb up the social ladder so not doing the shit they do goes without saying. Normies tell you to act conform to their mentality and way of doing things because they want to see you be another bluepilled cog in the machine like they are, not because they want what’s best for you
The blackpill obviously cuts much deeper than this. but it still better than the endless pile of suffering I would have gotten if I remained ignorant, But I believe I would have discovered this regardless because the blackpill/reality would always slap me upside the head again.
It’s different for me. I would’ve been so happy and maybe even slightly NT and less high inhib if I never found the blackpill/incels. I find myself constantly comparing my subhuman self to better looking men. I know so much about facial structure I could be a fucking plastic surgeon assistant. I can immediately pinpoint how tall someone is in milliseconds just by looking at them, even from far away. If I was bluepilled and ignorant, I wouldn’t even know what my failos are and I wouldn’t constantly compare myself to other boys. I notice literally every little micro aggression and people make towards me. The fact that how people view and treat me is entirely 100% based on looks is eating away at my sanity. I can’t do anything anymore without being reminded of it. That’s why Ignorance truly is bliss. My mind is constantly suffering. I will NEVER be at peace. Fuck the blackpill, I unironically fully regret ever taking it tbh. No man should live like this. I feel like I lost myself somewhere along the way. Fuck

That’s the thing, there is no point. I don’t give a fuck about love or dying alone or whatever soy bullshit (((they))) want you to be depressed about. I’m just depressed over the one thing I can’t change, looks. Like, imagine how different my life would’ve been if I was a 6’3 aryan Chad with hunter eyes. Being depressed over being loveless is fucking stupid. If anything you should be depressed over not being a tall attractive Chad. That‘s objectively makes more sense because you have to meet a certain looks threshold first in order to find genuine love

Your life is not worth living. I tell myself this whenever I get too socially anxious and it slightly helps calm my nerves knowing that I don’t matter. That means that there are no expectations of me from anyone so I don’t owe anyone anything. I also cope by telling myself I’ll die soon anyway so being anxious is kinda retarded

Which normie is giving you advice? I’ve never had anyone give enough of a shit about me to give me advice even if it’s bluepilled bullshit. Once you take the blackpill, you can see right through the lies normies spew and the jestermaxxing they do in attempts to attract foids and climb up the social ladder so not doing the shit they do goes without saying. Normies tell you to act conform to their mentality and way of doing things because they want to see you be another bluepilled cog in the machine like they are, not because they want what’s best for you

It’s different for me. I would’ve been so happy and maybe even slightly NT and less high inhib if I never found the blackpill/incels. I find myself constantly comparing my subhuman self to better looking men. I know so much about facial structure I could be a fucking plastic surgeon assistant. I can immediately pinpoint how tall someone is in milliseconds just by looking at them, even from far away. If I was bluepilled and ignorant, I wouldn’t even know what my failos are and I wouldn’t constantly compare myself to other boys. I notice literally every little micro aggression and people make towards me. The fact that how people view and treat me is entirely 100% based on looks is eating away at my sanity. I can’t do anything anymore without being reminded of it. That’s why Ignorance truly is bliss. My mind is constantly suffering. I will NEVER be at peace. Fuck the blackpill, I unironically fully regret ever taking it tbh. No man should live like this. I feel like I lost myself somewhere along the way. Fuck
But you are depressed because you are loveless and sexless. It's just that your looks are the reason for that.
How did they respond to that?
They said that's a very sad thing to say but there's nothing they can do if I don't tell them the problem.

Yeah I’m not going to look for a job either, fuck that, I have plans to hop on neetbux