Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Family threatening me to take Jew pills

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
They giving me until the end of the month to stop being a neet. If not they threatening me to take me to go “get help”. Please link me a page showing all the horrific side effects or tragic stories turning people into zombies

They giving me until the end of the month to stop being a neet. If not they threatening me to take me to go “get help”. Please link me a page showing all the horrific side effects or tragic stories turning people into zombies
the gave me a month as well

it was 3 years ago

still neet & kickin

your family hates you

Don't take jew pills. Just live on the street brah. Not joking. Fuck psychiatry

Livia was fucking based. Sad she didn't last more seasons

Last edited:
Take shrooms

Just keep throwing them out and pretend you are taking them.Or ar they gonna monitor how you take each pill?

Just say to them you respket wamin.

Let them "get you help" and then they'll see how useless it is and leave you alone eventually.

Just keep throwing them out and pretend you are taking them.Or ar they gonna monitor how you take each pill?
nah bruv he gets free trips and u tellin him to throw it away

Just pretend your taking these pills
(but actually you're throwing them away).

Only fakecels can afford being NEET.

Taking an incel to a psychiatrist is akin to giving cancer patients band-aids instead of proper cancer treatment.
Instead of being taken to a psychiatrist you would go to an government building where they would get you to take an "Inceldom Assessment Test" or IAT for short. They will scan your face, measure your height, and assess if you have any mental health issues such as Autism that make you non-NT and then give you a score out of 10. This will be judged by a selection of professionals and A.I. algorithms. If they determine you to be below a 5, with 5 being normal, 7-8 being Chadlite and 9-10 being Chad, and inversely 4-5 being incel, 3-2 being trucel and 0-1 being deformed, you will be eligible for government programs. These include state-mandated teen gf, disability money, and subsidised copes. These benefits increase as the Incel scale decreases.