Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

family status is an underrated requirement for successful mating

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
you always hear the usual requirements like:

-6ft+
-make $100k or more
-big dick
-handsome
-good hair
-have social clout/be popular

and all of those things are true, but one thing never mentioned as a dating requirement is coming from a successfully functioning family/clan/tribe. i have a dead father, a narcissistic psycho mother who i barely communicate with, and a brother that lives on the other side of the planet. hypothetically, even if i were to have all or most of the "standard" traits and was able to attract a female in the short term, this alone would ruin any chances of a successful relationship. no woman wants to integrate into a weird, small, and fragmented family

it might trace back to ancient times when survival literally depended on having a large family and an extra set of helping hands all working in unison to build huts, hunt, gather resources, etc. any loners or small tribes probably perished or had lesser chances of survival

i see no reason why this still isnt true today. i know many normies at work who are ugly and short but come from tremendous families. families who are fun, successful, play pranks on each other, tell stories about each other, are interesting characters, love each other, etc.

despite being ugly, short, bald, etc. all these men have wives, kids, or girlfriends. it boggles my mind. i never knew about this pill until recently.

give me your thoughts

Family status is nothing but yet another indicator of good genes. High status family = family with good genetics. This is no different than being tall, strong, and handsome.

I've been very aware of this pill for a while. All my former friends came from loving families despite not being the best in looks these people probably all have a better life then me now

Family status is nothing but yet another indicator of good genes. High status family = family with good genetics. This is no different than being tall, strong, and handsome.
I read a post on Reddit, it was about what they look for in a guy and a few of the replies said "close with their mother" or "good family" which is entirely out of a guy's control some of the replies obviously didn't say that because it's expected as you know women mostly never say the truth about what they look for in a guy

No one wants to get a bad seed.

My dad is known only at his workplace

Having no family is better. Foids want guys whos moms are dead.

I'd say that it's not that important as if a Chad has bad family foid will feel the instinct to help him

its true, and seeing celebs like the paul brothers or kelce family are living proof of it. travis kelce from the superbowl is literally dating 1 of the most high status females in the world and what a coincidence, his brother is also a professional athlete and both were raised by 2 loving and nurturing parents

same with the paul brothers

wish more people would comment their thoughts on this topic

They also see how your family looks to make sure you aren’t a genetic exception.

Cope mate. Women will forgive anything as long as you're the best looking guy who has showed interested in them

Now don't get me wrong they will make rules for you if you're any less than the best looking guy they've been with

Cope mate. Women will forgive anything as long as you're the best looking guy who has showed interested in them

Now don't get me wrong they will make rules for you if you're any less than the best looking guy they've been with
i guess you make a good point

I've seen many people with dysfunctional families turn out better than me. Dysfunctional families are more common than normal ones in America

Lifefuel if you want to ruin the dating life of your siblings