Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Family making me go to the beach with them

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Fuckkkkkk relatives are over and making me go to the beach with them, can’t say no bc I only see them once a year :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I don’t want to be surrounded by chads and I hate the gay ass sun.. why I gotta live in this hot ass state cold is better than sun anyways
At least I can stare at half naked foids and make them uncomfortable or get very drunk and possibly drown myself

glad i dont live near any beaches

just download emulator on your phone and install old games. good offline cope to distract you from chads and family. bring umbrella too

They also made me go to the beach yesterday OP.
My phone ran out of battey so it was hell for me.
Not to mention all the normies hanging out.

They also made me go to the beach yesterday OP.
My phone ran out of battey so it was hell for me.
Not to mention all the normies hanging out.
I got mine fully charged, hope this forum doesn’t mind some shitposting the next few hours :forcedsmile:

Hate going to the beach. I dont like going into the water so just dig a hole in the sand and try to bury myself. If I'm not doing that I'm eating snacks

Reveal your pectoral muscles to them.

Out of thousands I’m probably the only one on .co right now :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Can’t remember the last time I went to the beach

just download emulator on your phone and install old games. good offline cope to distract you from chads and family. bring umbrella too
Yeah that’s what I’m doing as we speak

I hate the goddamn beach
full

Update: bunch of couples, saw a 5/10 guy with a landwhale, currently drunk, saw this a foid with a fat ass in front of me, but she left once she saw me staring I think
Sunglasses op since I can stare without getting #metoo
This is gay overall

Update: bunch of couples, saw a 5/10 guy with a landwhale, currently drunk, saw this a foid with a fat ass in front of me, but she left once she saw me staring I think
Sunglasses op since I can stare without getting #metoo
This is gay overall
Seems like u in hell atm

How many girls are wearing thong bikinis?

glad to be pass the days of being forced to go places

Just put yourself out there and approach :soy:

The beach is mogging central. Good framed chads are in abundance.

Yeah beach is suifuel

just don't go to the beach