Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Family love means NOTHING

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
So many times i heard "atleast my mom loves me unconditionally" or "if your family loves you its enough". This is all cope and bullshit. Family love is worthless, its unearned. If your family wasnt related to you they wouldnt want a single thing to do with you. Its the blood aspect of it that makes them love you, its not unconditional. Hugs, kisses, and empty gestures from family members mean fuck all cause they have a primal urge to love you most the time.

Friends and especially SOs mean something. Those two categories show youve managed to make people like you and want to be around you without being related. A hug, a kind gesture, or a kiss from a girlfriend sends your dopamine levels through the roof cause it shows you that you somehow earned that persons admiration instead of being given by default like family. Having a girl love you is 1000000000x more impactful than your mom and dad who has even told me they wouldnt care for me if i wasnt their kid. Getting a girlfriend shows you that someone who isnt biologically urged to love you does love you which makes it feel much stronger

Ma nigga stfu family is all some of us have. Trying to make us feel worse.
So many times i heard "atleast my mom loves me unconditionally" or "if your family loves you its enough". This is all cope and bullshit. Family love is worthless, its unearned. If your family wasnt related to you they wouldnt want a single thing to do with you. Its the blood aspect of it that makes them love you, its not unconditional. Hugs, kisses, and empty gestures from family members mean fuck all cause they have a primal urge to love you most the time.

Friends and especially SOs mean something. Those two categories show youve managed to make people like you and want to be around you without being related. A hug, a kind gesture, or a kiss from a girlfriend sends your dopamine levels through the roof cause it shows you that you somehow earned that persons admiration instead of being given by default like family. Having a girl love you is 1000000000x more impactful than your mom and dad who has even told me they wouldnt care for me if i wasnt their kid. Getting a girlfriend shows you that someone who isnt biologically urged to love you does love you which makes it feel much stronger

So many times i heard "atleast my mom loves me unconditionally" or "if your family loves you its enough". This is all cope and bullshit. Family love is worthless, its unearned.
it's true for most people tho. not true for me or you tho unfortunately

If your family wasnt related to you they wouldnt want a single thing to do with you. Its the blood aspect of it that makes them love you,
Right. But this is precisely the point. You are connected by blood and are therefore bound to each other no matter what happens. That is quite powerful indeed.

Family must be the main form of collectivism. Not the State. Do not misunderstand State with Nation. A Nation can be taken as a family toward foreign enemies.

Sadly, family has been degenerated these days. They wanted to introduce deviant types of family. From nuclear to nations.

And it seems that even blackpillers despise their family as leftists do.

Earn someone validation :lul::lul::lul: Fuckin' slave you are. It's better to be alone than to be trained mores from others to be under their command.