Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Family Line Ends Here

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
My dad THOUGHT he escaped the loop by being one of the lucky few to have two sons.  Little did he know that both his sons would be INCEL as fuck.

The family line ends here.  I've failed my only purpose in life.

you've stopped a tree of suffering from extending to at least the heat death of the universe

I'm proud of you!

IronMike said:
My dad THOUGHT he escaped the loop by being one of the lucky few to have two sons.  Little did he know that both his sons would be INCEL as fuck.

The family line ends here.  I've failed my only purpose in life.

I'm the last person in my family with my last name. No cousins. No uncles. No siblings. It's over.

blickpall said:
IronMike said:
My dad THOUGHT he escaped the loop by being one of the lucky few to have two sons. Little did he know that both his sons would be INCEL as fuck.
The family line ends here. I've failed my only purpose in life.
I'm the last person in my family with my last name. No cousins. No uncles. No siblings. It's over.

I'm one of the last people on the planet with my last name.

Billions of years of evolution defeated by a few millimetres of bone and western degeneracy

ilieknothing said:
Billions of years of evolution defeated by a few millimetres of bone and western degeneracy

Holy shit. Beautifully put.