Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Family gathering incident

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
i once was sitting with my family mainly aunts and their daughters, i was across the room on my laptop, and they were watching a drama romantic series that has a lot of chads on it, suddenly they started talking about if he is good looking or not, and one of my aunts said to the other that your kid is even more good looking that the actor, she got flattered and said the same thing about her, and they started stating all my cousins names and how they are good looking expect my name, i felt my heart has dropped from its place at that moment i didn't even make a reaction, i just kept looking at my screen with a hunched back and held a straight face while my inner suicidal mind is telling to neck tonight.

been there boyo, i was praying for God to strike me on that day

I would leave and never return. They probably don't give a shit about you either.

The reason i hate christmas.

That shit is fucking devastating, I´ve been in a similiar situation, foids blatantly gushing about how hot this and that chad is and how their guys cant really compare but hey at least hes a keeper teehee and has nice eyes or is tall, and then youre in the vicinity and they KNOW it and they dont even acknowledge that youre there or even a male person that anyone could be attracted to in any way, nothing like "Yeah just like having done this and that or being something or anything, right Jack?", no you dont even exist in their eyes and they dont care.

Im sorry OP, dont torment yourself with family gatherings like these, if you´ve any chance try to stay away from them, you dont have to prove jack shit to them by attending, they probably have their minds made up on you already and see you as a loser, like the bullies they are.

Last edited:
Im sorry OP, dont torment yourself with family gatherings like these, if you´ve any chance try to stay away from them, you dont have to prove jack shit to them by attending, they probably have their minds made up on you already and see you as a loser, like the bullies they are.