Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting family events are worst than being a black handicap jew in the holocaust

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so yesterday was the birthday of the only person i care about - my mom.
we went to a restaurant and it was so horrible. so. fucking. horrible. family events ======= pure cancer.

apparently my mom got a really really good friend from work who she considers a daughter (a 28 years old 7/10 but cute AF. im 23 btw) i had no idea about her (i guess it happens when you barely talk to your family) anyway she came to the "celebration".
first of all like always my family was akward and annoying AF. always talking so loud everyone just looking at us. bothering the waiters for no reason. grandpa cursing. why the fuck im part of this?

so we are waiting for the food (the only good part of this horrible thing) and my mom introduce between me and her friend (she knew all my family expect me apparently).
i must say it was so weird to see my mom have a friend that age, and her friend was really really cool not some no lifer whale.
than my stupid sister and her BF came and my sister got mad that we sat in a way that both of them couldnt sit next to each other so she just stood and looked at all of us very akwardly with a mad face - it was so weird like who gives a shit? after 30 sec of pure awkwardness all of us changed seats. fucking lmao.
the worst thing is the only interesting person on this table - my mom friend, at the start was sitting very next to me and when we changed seats she was very far from me.

than my mom started to do what she does always when her friends involved - started talking to her about how "shy" i am and that im always on the PC. it doesnt matter how many times i will get mad at my mom for saying stuff like this to everyone, it will contiue to happen. i just need to accept it i guess. anyway confidence got to the floor once again.

when we were like 90% through our meal, i told my mom something and than because of what my mom said eariler, the friend thought its appropriate to say "oh first time i hear your son talk today." and then all of them laughed for me being "shy". feelsbad.
when we exited the restaurant, about to split, my mom friend wanted to give my sister a weird high five she likes to do and my sister was in a hurry so she just had to go.
my mom than said to her friend to do it with me, and the friend said "oh no i dont want to embarass him i know he's so shy".
it was just a stupid fucking high five, and she really thought im so shy and such a loser that i would be embarassed to do it.
just hand me over the rope.

btw i just hate when people thinks im shy. im not. i just dont give a shit about most conversations. i have 0 interests in them. not in a "im too cool" way ofcourse, more like im too dead inside to give a shit about stupid stuff most people talk about so i barely talk.

IT
WAS
OVER
FROM
DAY

My family is the same way. Really bluepilled and outgoing happy go lucky all laughing and smiling while I'm just sitting quietly wanting to fucking DIE or go ER knowing about how fucking stupid and worthless life really is. Like if only my stupid family knew about the blackpill and how life really is lol stupid fucking sheep

than my mom started to do what she does always when her friends involved - started talking to her about how "shy" i am and that im always on the PC. it doesnt matter how many times i will get mad at my mom for saying stuff like this to everyone, it will contiue to happen. i just need to accept it i guess. anyway confidence got to the floor once again.

same here lmao I fucking hate it. Everyone in my family assumes oh yeah hes just on his Pc ^^ my whole reputation is ruined hence why I cut all tires with the family
"oh first time i hear your son talk today."

You should've stood up and stabbed him right then NGL.

Even your mom's friend ignore you,İt's over

we're the same age.
my mom used to do similar shit to me, although not as bad.
I learned to cope with it by getting insanely drunk every family event.
Usually I look for someone who's willing to drink with me and then it's just shot after shot.
For example the betabuxx of my stacy cousin always brings some vodka now and we drink it together. His beta life is so hell, he has to drown himself in alcohol, too. lmao

same here lmao I fucking hate it. Everyone in my family assumes oh yeah hes just on his Pc ^^ my whole reputation is ruined hence why I cut all tires with the family

You should've stood up and stabbed him right then NGL.
its a she. and yes i should..
Even your mom's friend ignore you,İt's over
it was over about 8000 days ago.
we're the same age.
my mom used to do similar shit to me, although not as bad.
I learned to cope with it by getting insanely drunk every family event.
Usually I look for someone who's willing to drink with me and then it's just shot after shot.
For example the betabuxx of my stacy cousin always brings some vodka now and we drink it together. His beta life is so hell, he has to drown himself in alcohol, too. lmao
i got high AF once but i think some of them noticed so i stopped doing it

my mom just asked me why i always have to embarrasse her. lmao.

sounds really familiar. honestly often your family will BTFO you for being quiet/uncool the same as a friends group would. you have to give them something to talk about.

sounds really familiar. honestly often your family will BTFO you for being quiet/uncool the same as a friends group would. you have to give them something to talk about.
im just going NC on all of them soon.

You sound like an awkward 10 year old with retarded parents

Social anxiety dude will dry up a women vag quicker than stuffing beach sand into their vag.

Social anxiety dude will dry up a women vag quicker than stuffing beach sand into their vag.
A sub8 Social anxiety dude will dry up a women vag quicker than stuffing beach sand into their vag.

so yesterday was the birthday of the only person i care about - my mom.
we went to a restaurant and it was so horrible. so. fucking. horrible. family events ======= pure cancer.

apparently my mom got a really really good friend from work who she considers a daughter (a 28 years old 7/10 but cute AF. im 23 btw) i had no idea about her (i guess it happens when you barely talk to your family) anyway she came to the "celebration".
first of all like always my family was akward and annoying AF. always talking so loud everyone just looking at us. bothering the waiters for no reason. grandpa cursing. why the fuck im part of this?

so we are waiting for the food (the only good part of this horrible thing) and my mom introduce between me and her friend (she knew all my family expect me apparently).
i must say it was so weird to see my mom have a friend that age, and her friend was really really cool not some no lifer whale.
than my stupid sister and her BF came and my sister got mad that we sat in a way that both of them couldnt sit next to each other so she just stood and looked at all of us very akwardly with a mad face - it was so weird like who gives a shit? after 30 sec of pure awkwardness all of us changed seats. fucking lmao.
the worst thing is the only interesting person on this table - my mom friend, at the start was sitting very next to me and when we changed seats she was very far from me.

when we were like 90% through our meal, i told my mom something and than because of what my mom said eariler, the friend thought its appropriate to say "oh first time i hear your son talk today." and then all of them laughed for me being "shy". feelsbad.
when we exited the restaurant, about to split, my mom friend wanted to give my sister a weird high five she likes to do and my sister was in a hurry so she just had to go.
my mom than said to her friend to do it with me, and the friend said "oh no i dont want to embarass him i know he's so shy".
it was just a stupid fucking high five, and she really thought im so shy and such a loser that i would be embarassed to do it.
just hand me over the rope.

btw i just hate when people thinks im shy. im not. i just dont give a shit about most conversations. i have 0 interests in them. not in a "im too cool" way ofcourse, more like im too dead inside to give a shit about stupid stuff most people talk about so i barely talk.

IT
WAS
OVER
FROM
DAY
Ya I hate that feeling when people call you quiet or shy. People at work do that to me all the time. I'm just some silent white dude that wants to be left alone and do his job. The worst part about that is they all think I'm some mass shooter waiting to happen. When in reality I just want to rope myself.

Lol I can relate to this 100%, especially about not giving a fuck about stupid conversations and staying quiet. I'm just too blackpilled to care about peoples relationships, I know that true love doesn't exist so I just pity married couples in which the woman is using the male for some advantage and pretending to love him.

I pretend i am sick or i am out during family events. I avoid them when i am able too. If i go to one , i like staying in a corner playing in my handheld console or smoking.

:(
Ya I hate that feeling when people call you quiet or shy. People at work do that to me all the time. I'm just some silent white dude that wants to be left alone and do his job. The worst part about that is they all think I'm some mass shooter waiting to happen. When in reality I just want to rope myself.
Lol I can relate to this 100%, especially about not giving a fuck about stupid conversations and staying quiet. I'm just too blackpilled to care about peoples relationships, I know that true love doesn't exist so I just pity married couples in which the woman is using the male for some advantage and pretending to love him.
yep. fuck them all

Just got deja vu, felt as though I had read this exact same post before by someone with the exact same pfp. Weird.

Havent been to family events for over years.

Just got deja vu, felt as though I had read this exact same post before by someone with the exact same pfp. Weird.
i guess alot of incels hate family events.

Jesus fuckin christ man, just stay home. Stop torturing yourself

lol? my family will rape me mentally.

Just cut them off. Unless you're a NEET who freeloads off your family I don't see why you can't just visit them for 5 minutes once a year and call it a day. Too busy for lengthy events.

Just cut them off. Unless you're a NEET who freeloads off your family I don't see why you can't just visit them for 5 minutes once a year and call it a day. Too busy for lengthy events.
im going tomorrow to check some apartments. NC is coming.

Same.

You should have pretended to give a shit and become more talkative if she seemed nice and open-minded at first though. I know it's annoying but it's a big change in how people perceive you.
You sound like an awkward 10 year old with retarded parents
tbh