Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Family Dinner From Hell

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
So it was my sister's birthday and in her dad's part of the family there's this roastie cousin of hers that's easily a 9/10, DJ, dresses all black, slim and with mid sized perky tits, basically my dream fetish bitch that materialised on Earth. The thing is she's dating this subhuman, and when I mean subhuman boy I mean subhuman, this fat fuck with holes on his face and a voice that sounds like a sandpaper fucked a cat up the ass and is the biggest fucking idiot I've ever known.
I just don't fucking get it, he was sitting the whole time by my side spewing the Lowest IQ shit. It's so fucking unfair why does this babbling idiot get to fuck a 9/10 and I'm still a fucking virgin?!

> Grab a sword
> Impale the fat fuck in front of her
> Shag her like a true barbarian

Here's your solution, go get em boyo

I hear you OP. I had a similar thing happen to me earlier. I was walking back from some errands, and there was this short, man bun wearing subhuman type with a 6-7 out of ten. I am trying to not freak out and internalize this, but it hasn't been easy.

pics bro we need to see this subhuman could be lifefuel
> Grab a sword

HIGH IQ

> Grab a sword

tenor.gif

Pics or gtfo
I would but I ain't doxxing the family.
I hear you OP. I had a similar thing happen to me earlier. I was walking back from some errands, and there was this short, man bun wearing subhuman type with a 6-7 out of ten. I am trying to not freak out and internalize this, but it hasn't been easy.
Just get a shower and a man bun bro

See this completely disproves the personality bullshit, normies might say "he has a great personality that's why he got her" but he seems to be a complete retard so the only other explenation is betabux.

See this completely disproves the personality bullshit, normies might say "he has a great personality that's why he got her" but he seems to be a complete retard so the only other explenation is betabux.
Betabux (more like omegabux if you ask me) is the only possible explanation. I think he does have some cash but Jesus fuck that only makes it worse SuiFuel.

Was he white? Kek

> Grab a sword

I just don't fucking get it, he was sitting the whole time by my side spewing the Lowest IQ shit. It's so fucking unfair why does this babbling idiot get to fuck a 9/10 and I'm still a fucking virgin?!
Maybe he showers more than you.

Whenever I see a woman, and I notice she was looking at my subhuman face... I remember that I need a shower... A Zyklon B shower...

I don’t understand why incels are triggered by seeing ugly guys with hot girls? Should be considered lifefuel.

I don’t understand why incels are triggered by seeing ugly guys with hot girls? Should be considered lifefuel.
Because incels stay mad when comparing themselves to someone that has it better, whether GL or ugly

When she dates Chad you know why its him and not you.

When she dates someone whos worse than you... you dont know why she doesnt date you. And you might be more upset since it could be due to your charater. And your character is who you are - unlike your looks.

Please post photo evidence OP.

Uncle ER watches you from above. Do not dissappoint.

Maybe he‘s top tier and you‘re being jealous? :heybby:

So it was my sister's birthday and in her dad's part of the family there's this roastie cousin of hers that's easily a 9/10, DJ, dresses all black, slim and with mid sized perky tits, basically my dream fetish bitch that materialised on Earth. The thing is she's dating this subhuman, and when I mean subhuman boy I mean subhuman, this fat fuck with holes on his face and a voice that sounds like a sandpaper fucked a cat up the ass and is the biggest fucking idiot I've ever known.
So you want to fuck your cousin?

it's honestly chaotic at this point. little tiny details you and I and even femshit are unaware of seals the deal. it's maybe just we are so unlovable and it is beyond our grasp how to fix it at this point.

Just be Ramsay Bolton.
Maybe he is pleasant be around, r-r-right.