Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fame > Looks

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
My research has confirmed that Fame > Looks.

You can look like anything, but if you have fame, women will desire you.

You CANNOT be famous and Incel. You don't even have to be A-List famous. You just need to be famous in some realm... Like Youtube famous or host of some crappy Nickelodeon show.

That's on par with betabux really. And really, incel by default means not being famous. So yeah, you literally CANNOT be incel and famous.

That's on par with betabux really. And really, incel by default means not being famous. So yeah, you literally CANNOT be incel and famous.

Does Donald Trump betabux Melania?

Does Donald Trump betabux Melania?

Well, if you look at their relationship...

Hard to say since I'm not the CIA, but I think saying she's physically attracted to him is not 100% true.

Well, if you look at their relationship...

Hard to say since I'm not the CIA, but I think saying she's physically attracted to him is not 100% true.

They don't sleep in the same bedroom.

If Donald Trump is betabux then yes you could say that is on-par with Betabux, but if not then it must be something different.

They don't sleep in the same bedroom.

If Donald Trump is betabux then yes you could say that is on-par with Betabux, but if not then it must be something different.

DT was actually pretty good looking in his prime mind you, he's just aged. So he was never really incel.

If this was your thesis, I'd flunk you for showing no proof that your assertion is valid. Failcel. :trepidation:

DT was actually pretty good looking in his prime mind you, he's just aged. So he was never really incel.

He was a high-tier normie in looks who had M + S, I agree.

You don't have to be an Incel to betabux now do you?

Of course you don't, normies betabux too. But for normans it again doesn't really matter.

Why does it not matter for normies but it does for Incels?

Why does it not matter for normies but it does for Incels?

Because normies can get sex/relationships via social circles. Incels can't. It matters for the incel if the slag is interested in his money enough to tolerate his presence.
The normies that betabux are either failed or cucks (or both).

Famous guys have fangirls dying to have sex with them even if they aren't good looking

Nah. Even if girls fuck you because you're famous they still won't be attracted to you