Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

False Prophets and False Creeds

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
You have all been deceived by the false shepherd (Framecel222). He is not our god. Nothing is our god.

Framcel222ism is a false creed created by Framecel222 himself. Rise from the ashes of your avatars and proclaim the one you once had.

I guess it's too late for me.

man-who-cares-what-closeup-portrait-handsome-businessman-worker-boss-asking-s-problem-i-don-t-know-isolated-32475379.jpg

Anyways my laptop doesn't enough memory to have many tabs open or to download pics anyway.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Anyways my laptop doesn't enough memory to have many tabs open or to download pics anyway.

Just delete everything then.

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Just delete everything then.
Delete everything for one picture? Hah, might as well delete windows32system whatever then, and destroy my whole laptop. Great idea!

Jockcel said:

A false Lieutenant. Strip thyself of thine robes.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Delete everything for one picture? Hah, might as well delete windows32system whatever then, and destroy my whole laptop. Great idea!

You said your storage if full, so delete everything you don't need. It'll be helpful in the future.

@artoriaswolf

He has been sent to the gallows

To the gallows