Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fallout niggers GTFIH

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★★★★
How do I get junk items like nuclear material and screws to be sold at settlements. I am not going to run around trying to find this shit

How do I get junk items like nuclear material and screws to be sold at settlements. I am not going to run around trying to find this shit
i assume this is fallout 4?
get the scrapper perk and scrap guns you get for screws. nuclear material is one of the rarer materials so look at vendors maybe set up one in a settlemnt

i assume this is fallout 4?
get the scrapper perk and scrap guns you get for screws. nuclear material is one of the rarer materials so look at vendors maybe set up one in a settlement
I set up a weapons emporium and that bitch ass nigga (vault rec guy) doesn't sell any junk whatsoever

200 h in fnv and shit still bussin, gonna start adding funner mods from now on

I set up a weapons emporium and that bitch ass nigga (vault rec guy) doesn't sell any junk whatsoever
weapon vendors sells guns not scrap, you need a trade vendor they sell junk

I built the trading emporium yesterday and iirc there were no such shipments
nuclear material dont come in shipments, look for clocks and those nuclear boardgames, they have nuclear materials

nuclear material dont come in shipments, look for clocks and those nuclear boardgames, they have nuclear materials
if you go to weapons vendors around the commonwealth they sell shipments of ballistic fiber, screws, etc. which doesn't seem to happen at my own vendors

if you go to weapons vendors around the commonwealth they sell shipments of ballistic fiber, screws, etc. which doesn't seem to happen at my own vendors
yes they sell screws and similar but not nuclear material, but i think some laser weapons drop nuclear material on highest level scrap perk

yes they sell screws and similar but not nuclear material, but i think some laser weapons drop nuclear material on highest level scrap perk
looks like I'm just going to have to buy weapons from the weapons vendor and scrap them buddy boyo. thx brocel

200 h in fnv and shit still bussin, gonna start adding funner mods from now on
Some mods i can recommend: Darker Nights + NVG mod, Zion Trail. (DLC Sized Expansion Mod)

Some mods i can recommend: Darker Nights + NVG mod, Zion Trail. (DLC Sized Expansion Mod)
Also run some to flesh out more the Legion, and add more presence to them in game.