Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fallout: London

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS-EQG0C1sM

As much as people like to hate on the Fallout franchise I still love it and play it every so often. I am just so entertained by the gameplay and setting/atmosphere. But after so many years and playthroughs it just got so boring and repetitive. As many Fallout fans may know there was this huge mod that released a few months ago that was supposed to be this huge game-killer mod that put Fallout back in the spotlight. Unfortunately, it turns out it sucked and SJWs were saying the modders were pedos and then everywhere it was taken down so I never got to play it.

This new Fallout mod seems really interesting but it is just a trailer. I found it a few days ago I think I may jump back into Fallout with this mod. I think the setting is interesting. Voice acting is decent. Music is great. But it's just a trailer still. It may end up failing just like the previous fan made mods however I want to be a little optimistic about this mod ONLY BECAUSE I'm itching to get back into Fallout and also because I need something good to play right now. Plus, a setting different from America has all types of potential.

What are you guys thoughts on this mod?

RPGs are just not for me. I tried to play fallout 3 but couldn't get past the stats and numbers

I liked 3 and New Vegas, i tried 4 few times never finished it because settlements pissed me off, never played 76 or whatever it is his name.

oi mate you got a loicense for that mini nuke?

I liked 3 and New Vegas, i tried 4 few times never finished it because settlements pissed me off, never played 76 or whatever it is his name.
76 was absolute horeshit. I played it for 30 minutes and uninstalled it.

Wake me up Bethesda releases their Elder Srolls 7 game and the engine is on par with Id Tech 7, if not actually built on a Id Tech.

76 was absolute horeshit. I played it for 30 minutes and uninstalled it.
Remember the hype and disappointment that followed her? Almost worse than release of Cyberpunk.

Remember the hype and disappointment that followed her? Almost worse than release of Cyberpunk.
F76, Cyberpunk, and No Man's Sky are the reasons why I don't spend over 20$ on a game.

We should make a game about Toronto.

Maybe a GTA game or a Pokémon Crystal hack that takes place in Canada.

@Wizard32
@JohnDoe
@Copexodius Maximus
@InMyCellInHell

F76, Cyberpunk, and No Man's Sky are the reasons why I don't spend over 20$ on a game.
All 3 companies gave half assed apology after not delivering 50% of what was promised.

All 3 companies gave half assed apology after not delivering 50% of what was promised.
There's a reason I stick to retro gaming. But even that's getting ruined by normies. It truly is over.

There's a reason I stick to retro gaming. But even that's getting ruined by normies. It truly is over.
By retrogaming you mean emulation are are normies now buying and colecting old relics?

By retrogaming you mean emulation are are normies now buying and colecting old relics?
I emulate alot of my games but I like to have the physical consoles. ROM sites are always getting taken down and I got a virus trying to install a Sega CD emulator. Physical shit is also way too expensive now, I had to cough up 25$ for a fucking PS2 controller. All because of reddit soys who think it's cool and trendy :soy:

I emulate alot of my games but I like to have the physical consoles. ROM sites are always getting taken down and I got a virus trying to install a Sega CD emulator. Physical shit is also way too expensive now, I had to cough up 25$ for a fucking PS2 controller. All because of reddit soys who think it's cool and trendy :soy:
Do you think retrogaming collecting is worth it for the average normie?

Tbh, I'd just dumpster dive and get lucky if I manage to find an old Game Boy in the trash. My mom threw away most of my consoles that I had as a kid.

Do you think retrogaming collecting is worth it for the average normie?

Tbh, I'd just dumpster dive and get lucky if I manage to find an old Game Boy in the trash. My mom threw away most of my consoles that I had as a kid.
1. No, It is way too expensive to get into for almost anyone, I found my shit at garage sales and flea markets.

2. I love dumpsterdiving, I found a scuffed up DS once :feelsLSD:

1. No, It is way too expensive to get into for almost anyone, I found my shit at garage sales and flea markets.
It's funny that people still see the value in things that are ancient and obsolete, that would otherwise be discarded. Even with video games it's like right when the new console came out they would throw away the old one in the trash for the new one. But the several years down the line a few have managed to keep them for all this time. And now people are buying and selling what would otherwise be trash.
2. I love dumpsterdiving, I found a scuffed up DS once :feelsLSD:
Too bad that once perfectly functioning consoles from our childhood are now broken and thrown away in landfills where they are covered in shit and period blood...

Only good fallouts are Fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas

It's funny that people still see the value in things that are ancient and obsolete, that would otherwise be discarded. Even with video games it's like right when the new console came out they would throw away the old one in the trash for the new one. But the several years down the line a few have managed to keep them for all this time. And now people are buying and selling what would otherwise be trash.
I got into it because I thought it was cool, not because it's trendy or whatever
Too bad that once perfectly functioning consoles from our childhood are now broken and thrown away in landfills where they are covered in shit and period blood...
Brutal period-bloodpill

I got into it because I thought it was cool, not because it's trendy or whatever
But do you think normies really care about obsolete consoles, or they are just following it because that's what everyone else is doing?
Brutal period-bloodpill
I know, it's disgusting. It keeps me up every night thinking about my old consoles being broken and covered in that stuff after I've done everything I could to take care of them.

Would you still pick up a working Game Boy Color and some Pokémon games at a landfill if you saw them under bloody tampons and stained toilet paper?

I don't know why anyone was hyped for 76 honestly, made on an engine that barely works for singleplayer I dunno how anyone thought it could possibly be good
Todd Howard has maxed his lying, 4 times bigger this, 4 times more that, gamers are also sheeps.

Looks like London today.

@Wizard32
@JohnDoe
@Copexodius Maximus
@InMyCellInHell
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - No Russian - Airport ...

@Wizard32
@JohnDoe
@Copexodius Maximus
@InMyCellInHell
The objective would be to go ER

But do you think normies really care about obsolete consoles, or they are just following it because that's what everyone else is doing?

I know, it's disgusting. It keeps me up every night thinking about my old consoles being broken and covered in that stuff after I've done everything I could to take care of them.

Would you still pick up a working Game Boy Color and some Pokémon games at a landfill if you saw them under bloody tampons and stained toilet paper?
1. No, if they actually cared and had a passion for the games they'd just emulate them.

2.:feelsLSD:

3. Pokemon games are gold, so yes.

1. No, if they actually cared and had a passion for the games they'd just emulate them.
But then they would keep their old consoles? Why would they spend money on them to replace what maybe their parents either threw away or never got to play them?

Emulation is not the same as using the real original hardware.
Have you ever had that happen to you? What would you do?
3. Pokemon games are gold, so yes.
But the original Pokémon games (especially the first two generations) aren't worth much because they sold tens of millions of copies when they first came out in the '90s and the very beginning of the 2000s. There are probably many more that are not circulating in the market simply because many have kept them, much more are discarded in landfills or simply lost, and there's probably many left in warehouses that simply were never sold. Also, bootlegs and fake copies aren't very common for Game Boy and GBC games.

But then they would keep their old consoles? Why would they spend money on them to replace what maybe their parents either threw away or never got to play them?

Emulation is not the same as using the real original hardware.

Have you ever had that happen to you? What would you do?

But the original Pokémon games (especially the first two generations) aren't worth much because they sold tens of millions of copies when they first came out in the '90s and the very beginning of the 2000s. There are probably many more that are not circulating in the market simply because many have kept them, much more are discarded in landfills or simply lost, and there's probably many left in warehouses that simply were never sold. Also, bootlegs and fake copies aren't very common for Game Boy and GBC games.
1. Nostalgia and a desire to fit in I think, retro gaming is expensive asf now. literally everyone wants in on the party.

2. True, Sega CD, Dreamcast, and Gamecube are hard to emulate.

3. I keep all of my shit, parents know the value of my stuff so they let me keep it under my bed.

4. Logan Paul (That faggot with blonde hair) made the market go insane. My pokemon games are literally worth thousands but I have a deep emotional attachment to them yk. YOU HAVE TO watch out for bootlegs, they're everywhere nowadays :feelswhat:

1. Nostalgia and a desire to fit in I think, retro gaming is expensive asf now. literally everyone wants in on the party.
Even kids who didn't grew up with the systems they want to buy or just the boomers that grew up with them?

Ngl, I do like older 2D retrogames because they don't take too much resources to emulate, they are free to download as ROMs and don't take too much space to download a bunch of them, and overall I prefer the aesthetic and gameplay of older games versus modern 3D ones.

Also, do you think this is something foids are into as well or do foids don't get it?
2. True, Sega CD, Dreamcast, and Gamecube are hard to emulate.
Yeah. IMO those system didn't have too many good games. It will be better to get the actual consoles in that case.
3. I keep all of my shit, parents know the value of my stuff so they let me keep it under my bed.
All I have now is my PS3 Superslim and a Nintendo DSi given to me by my cousin.

Tbh, I envy those who got to keep all their stuff. My mom is a crazy bitch.
4. Logan Paul (That faggot with blonde hair) made the market go insane. My pokemon games are literally worth thousands but I have a deep emotional attachment to them yk. YOU HAVE TO watch out for bootlegs, they're everywhere nowadays :feelswhat:
I laugh when people care about printed cardboard thinking that they are worth when there are just printed cardboard with ink. They only cost less than a cent each to be mass produced and yet they are inflated and people making bootlegs out of them. JFL at people spending tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands on some dumb cards that could've bought you a nice car instead.

Even kids who didn't grew up with the systems they want to buy or just the boomers that grew up with them?
I bought them since I didn't have internet for the longest time, but alot of people are getting into it since it's "hip"
Ngl, I do like older 2D retrogames because they don't take too much resources to emulate, they are free to download as ROMs and don't take too much space to download a bunch of them, and overall I prefer the aesthetic and gameplay of older games versus modern 3D ones.
Oh any potato can emulate them, just be careful when downloading ROMS. The influx of normies into the hobby fucked shit up and many sites I used got taken down:feelsohgod:
Also, do you think this is something foids are into as well or do foids don't get it?
Roasties don't care, it is one of the few hobbies along with yugioh where i can talk to other truecels.
Yeah. IMO those system didn't have too many good games. It will be better to get the actual consoles in that case.
Oh, well I love classic RPG's and alot of my favorite games were on the SNES, still have mine from 2015. Love it to death.
All I have now is my PS3 Superslim and a Nintendo DSi given to me by my cousin.
I have the phat ps3 :feelsbadman:
Tbh, I envy those who got to keep all their stuff. My mom is a crazy bitch.
My parents have always been understanding, they know i'm lonely and they let me cope :feelsokman:
I laugh when people care about printed cardboard thinking that they are worth when there are just printed cardboard with ink. They only cost less than a cent each to be mass produced and yet they are inflated and people making bootlegs out of them. JFL at people spending tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands on some dumb cards that could've bought you a nice car instead.
Same applies to comic books and other collectibles, but those things only go up in value because of nostalgia/rarity. But yea, I need to get a car (I'm looking at a few options rn) before I dump more into old shit :feelshaha:

I bought them since I didn't have internet for the longest time, but alot of people are getting into it since it's "hip"
Don't need to buy them since I already have most of the games I want on the PC so I can play them offline when I'm bored. Maybe if I go dumpster diving one of these days maybe I might be lucky to find some old tech that's still working. I've already collected a bunch of computers from the '90s and 2000s that still work.

And yeah, if you want to get the real console instead of emulation can be expensive, since getting games for them can be an added cost and they vary in price depending on their rarity and demand.
Oh any potato can emulate them, just be careful when downloading ROMS. The influx of normies into the hobby fucked shit up and many sites I used got taken down:feelsohgod:
I still find ROMs on archive.org. Sometimes they might be a link on Reddit to a Google Drive or Mega.nz with ROMs.
Roasties don't care, it is one of the few hobbies along with yugioh where i can talk to other truecels.
Though they would care if girls also played those games as kids. Tbh, I wish I had a '90s born gf who are into games from that era.
Oh, well I love classic RPG's and alot of my favorite games were on the SNES, still have mine from 2015. Love it to death.

I have the phat ps3 :feelsbadman:
The phat PS3 is better because it has backwards compatibility and you can homebrew it and run Linux on it. The later models can't do that.
My parents have always been understanding, they know i'm lonely and they let me cope :feelsokman:
I'm still mad that my mom threw away my Wii and my old Game Boys. Even when I tell her they were perfectly working just fine.
Same applies to comic books and other collectibles, but those things only go up in value because of nostalgia/rarity. But yea, I need to get a car (I'm looking at a few options rn) before I dump more into old shit :feelshaha:
Not into comic books or cards IMO. I just care about the games and hardware.

Don't need to buy them since I already have most of the games I want on the PC so I can play them offline when I'm bored. Maybe if I go dumpster diving one of these days maybe I might be lucky to find some old tech that's still working. I've already collected a bunch of computers from the '90s and 2000s that still work.
I highly recommend yard sales and fea markets, best chances of deals.
And yeah, if you want to get the real console instead of emulation can be expensive, since getting games for them can be an added cost and they vary in price depending on their rarity and demand.
it's insane, shit is EXPENSIVE as fuck boyo. A fucking PS2 is 80$ where I live
I still find ROMs on archive.org. Sometimes they might be a link on Reddit to a Google Drive or Mega.nz with ROMs.
I get mine from Mega.Nz mainly
Though they would care if girls also played those games as kids. Tbh, I wish I had a '90s born gf who are into games from that era.
yea... I brought my GBA to class once and a roastie called it "weird"
The phat PS3 is better because it has backwards compatibility and you can homebrew it and run Linux on it. The later models can't do that.
Don't have the IQ for that lol, oh yea I also have a modded wii, letterbomb is amazing. Wii's are easy asf to find still.
I'm still mad that my mom threw away my Wii and my old Game Boys. Even when I tell her they were perfectly working just fine.
Fucking RIP dude, I explained the value to my parents and they understood despite being total boomers.
Not into comic books or cards IMO. I just care about the games and hardware.
Understandable, even that shit is becoming soy infested. Expensive to get into aswell. I'm off to bed, gn bro. Check your PM's.

I highly recommend yard sales and fea markets, best chances of deals.
Yeah, sometimes I might hit the thrift shops to see if I can find something.
it's insane, shit is EXPENSIVE as fuck boyo. A fucking PS2 is 80$ where I live
Yeah, it's crazy considering that the PS2 sold for many copies so it isn't that rare. And you can get a fat PS3 to play physical PS2 games.
I get mine from Mega.Nz mainly
Yeah, but usually you have to look for links to there. But people sometimes upload ROM packs on archive.org/Internet Archive.
yea... I brought my GBA to class once and a roastie called it "weird"
I remember my female cousin had a Game Boy Advance SP and a Nintendo DS and we used to play New Super Mario Bros. and Super Princess Peach all the time. And then when the DSi and 3DS came out it was really popular and everyone started bringing them to school and shit, even the girls probably because of the camera feature and you can edit your photos.
Don't have the IQ for that lol, oh yea I also have a modded wii, letterbomb is amazing. Wii's are easy asf to find still.
Yeah. I softmodded my DSi as well. Too bad you can't get DSiWare games anymore.
Fucking RIP dude, I explained the value to my parents and they understood despite being total boomers.
My dad understands but my mom likes to throw away everything. My mom one time actually smashed my original 3DS once and it ended up breaking the hinges.
Understandable, even that shit is becoming soy infested. Expensive to get into aswell. I'm off to bed, gn bro. Check your PM's.
Yeah, soys are ruining everything and it's hard to remain alone from them. Well, have a good sleep.

@Wizard32
@JohnDoe
@Copexodius Maximus
@InMyCellInHell
Hopefully, your game would end the way it was meant to end for Toronto - one giant, vaporizing bang :feelsdevil:

Hopefully, your game would end the way it was meant to end for Toronto - one giant, vaporizing bang :feelsdevil:
Yeah, but would like to explore that place. Is that city more modern looking than NYC?

Modern? No. Dirty? Yes.
But aren't the buildings generally more newer in Toronto, and more retrofuturistic and cosmopolitan than the contemporary and obelisk and Art Deco buildings we have here?

I've always think of "Canadian" cities as having big malls and underground shops.

But aren't the buildings generally more newer in Toronto, and more retrofuturistic and cosmopolitan than the contemporary and obelisk and Art Deco buildings we have here?

I've always think of "Canadian" cities as having big malls and underground shops.
The only new buildings in TO are the condos owned by the Chinese. Everything else is dirty, sorry "rustic."

Have you played Subnautica? It's cheap and fun.
NMS is actually playable now and sorta fun. At least they tried to improve their game unlike F76 and Cyberpunk
Looks like London today.
It's interesting having a FO game take place in another country but the series itself is very Americana, as far as I know VaultTec didn't build vaults outside the US but maybe Europe did something similar.

If the Brotherhood of Steel turns into the Knighthood of Steel I'll quit that game immediately.

Last edited:
The only new buildings in TO are the condos owned by the Chinese. Everything else is dirty, sorry "rustic."
But Toronto seems to me more like Seattle or Chicago or Boston.

But Toronto seems to me more like Seattle or Chicago or Boston.
Seattle is in its death throes.
Or maybe the cities you see in SEA or Latin America like São Paulo, Montevideo, Lima, Bogota, Santo Domingo, etc.

But I always see Toronto as a mix of London or Melbourne with New York City, a "British" or royalist city close by to the USA.

And I've always wanted to visit the UK or somewhere like it because I see those places as more modern than here.

Game modders have rarely bring anything that is good to the table. Most of the mods end being autistic shitshows because these ''game developers'' have a retarded bizarre vision of how a game should be, putting time, focus and energy on retarded inane shit instead of focusing on adding actual content and mechanics that provide actual gameplay.

kill yourself @mental_out