Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fallout 3 is such coal

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
★★★
I bought FO3 and FO:NV with all DLCs for cheap during latest steam sale. Played FO3 for like 13h, got to the middle of main questline and then ditched it.
-shooting sucks, everything is a bullet sponge but you have hard time obtaining ammo and enemy loot is trash which sucks out any fun out of random encounters, VATS looks fun but it's janky as hell and useless for many weapons
-moving around map sucks, there is no sprint button so you are moving at snails pace, towns and "dungeons" are needlessly hard to navigate, entire DC is designed in such a way that sometimes you have to go through 3 different metro stations to reach something that is almost overby on map
-dialogues are stupid, moral choices are dumb, NPCs are dull and often unlikeable, quests feel like something out of MMO and are full of padding

The only positive thing that I can say about this game is that it has huge map with many different locations and lots of different enemies and weapons so there might be fun game down there somewhere if you mod the shit out of it, but I can't be arsed to spend time modding something that I don't even feel like playing through once.

I hope New Vegas is better.

new vegas is better dont worry, fo3 is overrated due to nostalgia. New vegas actually attempts at having gray morality characters, and not just leh bad vs leh good. the new vegas community is a clustefuck, just a heads up

new vegas still can have spongy enemies but you just need a good build. your initial stats you choose more or less dictate your play style that playthrough

It's a christcuck game

new vegas is better dont worry
:feelsokman:
the new vegas community is a clustefuck, just a heads up
Oh trust me, I already know all about that :feelskek:

There was also hilarious compilation of devs of the mod above getting trolled in a milion ways during dev stream interview (mainly thanks to clueless interviewer) but it's gone now, in fact most of most-viewed stuff that was making fun of it seems to be gone from youtube, fucking furry discord jews man :feelsbadman:
It's a christcuck game
Marge, what do you mean?

There was also hilarious compilation of devs of the mod above getting trolled in a milion ways during dev stream interview (mainly thanks to clueless interviewer) but it's gone now, in fact most of most-viewed stuff that was making fun of it seems to be gone from youtube, fucking furry discord jews man :feelsbadman:
Nevermind, I found one of these:

Fucking sans undertale had me wheezing :feelskek:
I still can't find dev stream compilation though.

New Vegas is a great game but damn the fandom is insufferable.

Yup they take the game factions way too seriously as if they were real political organizations kek

The FNV plebbitors think that doing a run with Caesers Legion is like being a warcriminal in real life jfl

I relate hard on the bullet sponge point.

Also, sometimes the game will glitch and not even do damage sometimes when you shoot them, causing you to use more ammo than you have, too

F3 is sucks lmao, but I still feel nostalgic for it because I used to play the shit out of it as a kid. FNV is objectively better, with all its problems ultimately stemming from the then outdated and clunky gamebryo engine. I'd say Fallout 2 is the best installment in the franchise.

Yup they take the game factions way too seriously as if they were real political organizations kek
this always bothered me
why are you playing legion :soy:
why are you playing NCR :soy:
why are you not playing mr house :soy:

shut the fuck up the player can choose for a reason