Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Falling Down is a psyop and anti-opposition (and thus anti-incel)

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Falling Down is a movie a lot of incels like, because they can identify with the main character who goes on a rampage.

However, when you take a closer look, the movie is actually a psyop. It paints anyone who fights against injustice, evil, exploitation and dehumanization as a madman.

The main character encounters many different problems throughout the movie. Some of these are:

• Inflation
  • Rudeness and unhelpfulness (of immigrants) (Asian store scene)
  • Crime and danger because of immigrants (Latino gangsters scene)
  • Lack of customer service, possibly racism, lack of solidarity (Bank protestor scene)
  • Entitled freeloaders who contribute nothing to society, but expect special treatment (fake veteran scene)
  • Bad customer service and false advertising (fast food restaurant scene)
  • Racism, sexism, homophobia :soy: (clothing store scene)
  • Greed and arrogance of the rich (golf field scene)
  • Idiot construction workers who block traffic and waste government funds (rocket launcher scene)
  • Society/economy rewarding superficiality and disregarding what’s good and necessary (plastic surgeon has a luxury home with swimming pool, main character worked for the military and got laid off, got divorced and now lives with his mother)
  • Injustice and cruelty of his wife, divorcing him and trying to keep the main character from seeing his daughter by lying to the police

All these things are bad and worth fighting against. These things can drive you insane, and why wouldn’t you go ER? That’s what the main character did. It’s relatable.

But here’s why the movie a psyop. Going ER won’t change anything and it’s not the only way to fight evil.

The movie Falling Down shows that unhappy, unlucky people who decide to fight against the evils of society and economy will go mad and will go ER. They are dangerous and thus, fighting against evil is dangerous and bad for society. That’s what this movie says.

Isn’t this what’s happening to incels? A tiny number of incels are so mentally broken that they will become violent, but most incels are just trying to communicate. They are trying to find peaceful ways to fix society, by educating normies about lookism and the black pill for example and by making justified demands like a ban on makeup, dating apps and harsher punishments for cheating, promiscuity and bullying.

Last edited:
It paints anyone who fights against injustice, evil, exploitation and dehumanization as a madman.
I thought it humanised him.
Going ER won’t change anything and it’s not the only way to fight evil.
That's what the movie showed. In the end everyone continued with their lives like nothing happened. It was just another day.
Unless you meant that that's wrong

That's what the movie showed. In the end everyone continued with their lives like nothing happened. It was just another day.
Unless you meant that that's wrong
Not talking about the moral implications, but the effectiveness. ER went ER, and femoids still openly show sub8 hate. In fact, things have become much worse.

Fantastic movie. I should rewatch it again. In the movie, there were some hidden details. One of them is a scene in his room with his combat medal hung up somewhere. The medal had some sort of thing on it basically representing he was an infantryman in the army at the time. It explains why he's gets so aggressive at times (likely ptsd). It's too bad the movie didn't clearly state that. Most people won't notice since they don't know anything about it.

Fantastic movie. I should rewatch it again. In the movie, there were some hidden details. One of them is a scene in his room with his combat medal hung up somewhere. The medal had some sort of thing on it basically representing he was an infantryman in the army at the time. It explains why he's gets so aggressive at times (likely ptsd). It's too bad the movie didn't clearly state that. Most people won't notice since they don't know anything about it.
Interesting, most good media have so many little details that say so much.

Going ER won’t change anything and it’s not the only way to fight evil.

The movie Falling Down shows that unhappy, unlucky people who decide to fight against the evils of society and economy will go mad and will go ER. They are dangerous and thus, fighting against evil is dangerous and bad for society. That’s what this movie says.
A very intellectual way of putting the movie. I never thought about it that deep.

I loved watching that movie so much

I don't entirely agree but its one of my all time favorite movies