Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy fall is the law

Jesus Christ. He's got huge broad shoulders. Most 7'+ NBA players are lanklets.

How is this [Soy]?

Still didn’t get drafted. Jbw confirmed.

Damn dis nigga look like Steve Urkel.

111215-CBK-Tacko-Fall-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.70.jpg

That thing does not look like a human tbh.

Imagine being 7'6.

So your saying people who wear glasses are soycucks? low IQ tbh
he looks like a giant p.o.s

he's blackcel tier in looks but he's valued just because he takes up a freakish amount of space. maybe im exaggerating or being hyperbolic about how "ugly" he is...it's subjective sure.

the overall point I was trying to suggest is that being valued just because you take up a freakish amount of space is as close to the pussy pass as you can get. the pussy pass being the concept of females sometimes not needing anything positive to get ahead in life. government technology has exponentially increased the potency of the pussy pass.

taking up a freakish amount of space is just considered valuable, and it's my opinion that it's silly. what next? 8ft tall guys? 9ft? when is enough enough? it seams to be ok to treat manletsl like freaks but no one ever points out how odd it is to be 8ft tall when everyone else is near 6.
it's more for the entertainment value and marveling at what some people value. violence is like...bad but like so cool tee hee.

sorry if you wear glasses or something. at least I don't need a tool on my head. yep. didn't earn that...but that's their values too. utilitarianism. females probably see needing glasses as a weakness even though that's pretty ruthless.

tldr. being 8ft tall is the closest you can get to a pussy pass as a man. fuck him or else you'll never keep up with the jones's.
basically im saying pretty boys are superior to giant shits. in an environmental morality type of way. they can still be evil of course. like all the normies.
How is this [Soy]?
how is this NOT soy?

Jfl at your life if you are under 7 feet