Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fakest chat ever

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

are cucktears dumb enoguh to believe this kind of shit?, this shit is so fake it's hurts.

are they that desperated for content?

Jfl that is the most fake thing I've seen since someone said female personality exists.

Jfl that is the most fake thing I've seen since someone said female personality exists.
that's so badly written, i'm surprised anyone believe this is real

They are so sad and obsessed with us, that they are now pretending to be one of us who shows an interest in them JFL

How can you be both at once? This shit is so fake it hurts.
for cucks they are the same MISOGNISTIC WAHMEN HATERS

Almost every sentence has somekind of incel lingo. How can a genuine human being fall for this?

View attachment 99066

are cucktears dumb enoguh to believe this kind of shit?, this shit is so fake it's hurts.

are they that desperated for content?

It's like a fucking stereotype checklist.
Also, 24 and can get grounded, le inkels are le neckbeard manchildren living in le mum's basement :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Almost every sentence has somekind of incel lingo. How can a genuine human being fall for this?
View attachment 99067
like if an avg foids knows incel terminology

also cute girl on the gif, is this from some manga?
It's like a fucking stereotype checklist.
Also, 24 and can get grounded, le inkels are le neckbeard manchildren living in le mum's basement :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
jfl, it's so stupid

IT has been known to fabricate material and false positives all the time, I'd say easily half of their supposed incel screenshots are fake

This chat is fake as fuck, it looks like it was written by a noncel pretending to act like us

IT has been known to fabricate material and false positives all the time, I'd say easily half of their supposed incel screenshots are fake

This chat is fake as fuck, it looks like it was written by a noncel pretending to act like us

just lol at this delusion, no one writes like this, especially no female

HAHAHAHA KEKK
IF YOU LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE MOTHER, ITS NOT "MARIE" LIKE IT SAYS IN THE TEXT, IT BEGINS WITH "CH"
""""coincidentally""""
That is also how the """""""""""""incel's"""""""""""" name starts.
:feelskek::feelstastyman::feelswhere:
The IQ of IT members...
Almost none of them saw how obviously fake it is...

Daily reminder that nobody writes or speaks like this
Fake news

Imagine believing in this retarded fake chat

Jfl @ browsing that subreddit tbh.

that LARP lul

Why can't femoids be creative?