Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fakecels

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Fakecels such as @METALMILITA88 @Truckzo must be fucking gigastacies and partying it up with their normie friends for 4th of July while we truecels LDAR and post in this forum :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Truckzo got in trouble for eating two chicken cheesestick sandwiches

you forgot @Broly

and also that nigger @Truckzo is gigatruecel

truckzo is just a bored nigger who uses this forum to kill his free time not because he's an inkwell
@Truckzo is an southern American Tyronelite who's probably rawdogging his mudshark white Stacy right now after swallowing raw hot dogs during July 4th BBQ:feelskek::feelskek:

Metal militia is a trucel? :feelsbadman: I thought I finally had met a cool, fellow metalhead brocel. :feelsUgh:

Why do so many fakecels have to infiltrate our forum? Why can they not leave us in peace? We have it hard enough, already! :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Metal militia is a trucel? :feelsbadman: I thought I finally had met a cool, fellow metalhead brocel. :feelsUgh:

Why do so many fakecels have to infiltrate our forum? Why can they not leave us in peace? We have it hard enough, already! :reeeeee::reeeeee:
Dude is 6 feet tall, and white. He was running a Tinder experiment using his own photos:feelskek::feelskek:. Hasn't posted in a while, maybe he ascended?:feelswhere::feelswhere:

Notice how certain users can easily obtain clout and notoriety on this forum in a short period of time.
These are probably the NT users and most likely to be fakecels (obviously there are no guarantees).
They can make "friends"and have "status" online just like they do in real life.

Dude is 6 feet tall, and white. He was running a Tinder experiment using his own photos:feelskek::feelskek:. Hasn't posted in a while, maybe he ascended?:feelswhere::feelswhere:
Explains why he had to postmaxx to get to my tier. :feelsbadman: