Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecels.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I like to use this forum to feel less alone about my situation but the fakecels don’t help.

hunt them down and punish them boyo

OP has come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but he’s all out of ass

Those faker dakers of fakecels...

How do you even know who's a fakecel/LARPer

Some people have been exposed as a larper such as @catfishman23 who was having present sex in real life while virgin shaming someone. I think it was another member of this forum he was virgin shaming.

Some people have been exposed as a larper such as @catfishman23 who was having present sex in real life while virgin shaming someone. I think it was another member of this forum he was virgin shaming.
you can team up with @SoyUnPerdedor and kill all fakecels if u want

Some people here call anyone who isn't a truecel a fakecel.

Yeah, thought you were talking about specific current members

I love seeing larpers get exposed.

Fakecels add to the problem.

They make the mainstream media and normies, that already views us as some sort of organized terrorist group comprised entirely of white virgins, (even though most of us aren’t white) believe that our issue is not our looks, but untreated mental issues. With fakecels in this community, we only stray further from being understood by anyone at all outside of this bubble, as if it wasn’t already hard enough

Fakecels add to the problem.

They make the mainstream media and normies, that already views us as some sort of organized terrorist group comprised entirely of white virgins, (even though most of us aren’t white) believe that our issue is not our looks, but untreated mental issues. With fakecels in this community, we only stray further from being understood by anyone at all outside of this bubble, as if it wasn’t already hard enough
I agree.
If he is white then he is a fakecel
Not really.

FAKECELS, get a life.

First warning from this dude.

Attachments

• 30B655FA-C56C-4E80-B35A-E8FEA89992DA.png
    30B655FA-C56C-4E80-B35A-E8FEA89992DA.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 87
The incel gestapo will soon start dragging incels out of their homes, banning them at the slightest chance of fakeceldom.
Who will set the standards for what is a good indicator that someone is a fakecel?
BBC spammers and Face >>> Height copers
We're entering the incels.co endgame.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
The incel gestapo will soon start dragging incels out of their homes, banning them at the slightest chance of fakeceldom.
Who will set the standards for what is good indicator that someone is a fakecel?
BBC spammers and Face >>> Height copers
We're entering the incels.co endgame.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It’s over.

We never can be sure about who is a fakecel or not... Everyone can be one. :feelslala:

i am the truest truecel on this site

Bbc gang rise up!

I honestly hate them they make me feel even worse about myself

This, the only confirmed fakecel that i know of on this forum is @Parrtlord
Let’s not point fingers. @catfishman23 is a fakecel though. Check his ban appeal and the reply to it.

Let’s not point fingers. @catfishman23 is a fakecel though. Check his ban appeal and the reply to it.
I've proof in pm, although i won't expose him

People who make threads against fakecels and larpers tend to be fakecels/larpers themselves and just want to distract ...