Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecels are worse than the normies

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I hate all you tall white boys acting like you’re an incel, y’all niggas know you’re not ugly but just fish for attention. I noticed this a lot on r/incelselfies when it was still around. You fucks are the worse. As soon as you ascend you’ll just become bluepilled bastards. Can’t stand you fags.

Being a tall white guy doesn't mean shit if you live in a tall white guy country

Yep extremely annoying

Another shitskin jealously and cope thread.

Being a tall white guy doesn't mean shit if you live in a tall white guy country
This one is the only cohesive answer.

incelselfie was funny af, I legit felt like a part of me was gone when fucking ruddit banned that sub :feelsbadman:

Also, I agree, many here would go :bluepill: if a used old cunt breathes their way, it's pathetic and the reason why I can't show empathy for people here, just for some.

Fakecels make a mockery of the Incel condition by pretending they endure the same suffering as Incels when in reality they do not.

As if Incels dont have to suffer enough already in their lives.