Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fakecels are partying rn!!!

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Stacyless virgin
Sex is happening at the moment. Normies and their gfs are having rough sex, taking drugs and using their youth while real incels rot!

I feel nothing when I think about this. It's a reality that is too far away from mine to even imagine.

Yeah I can feel da sex in da air

Just go find a hooker and relax.

Gfs and parties are Chad only.

We get nothing.

Im doing some pushups, listening to psytrance. Then smoking a bit HHC

Sex is happening at the moment. Normies and their gfs are having rough sex, taking drugs and using their youth while real incels rot!
Why tho?

Is something happening today????

Oh! Wait I forgot, you celebrate the new year on the 31st not the 1st.

nvm

Really nigga
look man all i remember about the new year stuff is like, i was 7 and i drank sparkling apple cider

I associate it with january lmao

Why HHC? Thats just CBD bud with chemicals sprayed on them.
You think Street THC with Hairspray is superior?
Weed is not legal here and as you can imagine i do not have an social circle to get to this stuff

You think Street THC with Hairspray is superior?
Weed is not legal here and as you can imagine i do not have an social circle to get to this stuff
Then dont smoke any of it if you cant get clean stuff. But HHC is toxic bs.

Then dont smoke any of it if you cant get clean stuff. But HHC is toxic bs.
You have a source on that? Or is it your own bias? I have read alot into HHC before smoking

You have a source on that? Or is it your own bias? I have read alot into HHC before smoking
Bro just google it. HHC is semi synthetic. Its just cheap CBD buds sprayed with a chemical named HHC.

never began for us

You know what to do (in gta)

I notice how slow the board is today

Anybody who's conspicuously absent at a time like this should be considered fakecel unless proven otherwise

Jew Year's Eve is an extremely arbitrary normie holiday, after all, and not even an occasion on which your family might compel you to do something

Have notice over holiday periods how some prominent members conveniently are absence

tbh i dont think most normies are

my 2 normie friends are going to a big city 1 hr away from where they live to some small cramped up club with overpriced drinks.

i dont think theyll get any action
in clubs you gotta compete with 25yo gymmaxxed rich dudes

most ppl i know irl are at home, or having a smaller gathering in their house

although normies with gfs and a big friend groupa are having fun

im in my room as per usual

I notice how slow the board is today

Anybody who's conspicuously absent at a time like this should be considered fakecel unless proven otherwise

Jew Year's Eve is an extremely arbitrary normie holiday, after all, and not even an occasion on which your family might compel you to do something
Tbh tbh

Don't worry in a few years they'll pay the ultimate price, with their lives

I'm partying rn with the brocels on .is

I just saw with my stalker empty on private Instagram account how my supposed uni "friends" just party together and not only did nobody invite me, I didn't even knew they do anything today.
It's fucking brutal how I am not allowed to take part in life just because of my looks. I rot, I think 2024 will be my last year alive.

THERES FAKECELS IN THIS FUCKIGN FORUM WHO ARE SABLEW TO TOUCJH FOIDS AND ACT LIKEB THEYRE US TO MSUMOCK US KILL THEM ALL (IN VIDEO GAME)

Yep, tonight is a competition between the normies. Chad is guaranteed pussy tonight he just has to show up.

Normies on th either hand have to flex their clothes, their status, etc to chicks to land one tonight.

Too much complicated shit that we’ll never have to participate
tbh i dont even wanna participate in that shit. too much work, and id lose anyways

Almost 2024 virgin!!!

I am alone every NYE