Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Fakecels and AA

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This is a water is wet post. I don't like to talk about things that are just incredibly obvious to REAL incels. But this post is not for the truecels, but for normie retards who simply will never understand us.

The reason why fakecels are not allowed here is the same reason why sober people are not allowed into AA meetings. The very presence of sober people gives struggling alcoholics anxiety. Drunks who can't get it together don't want to be gawked at like a zoo animal by some sober sociologist that is curious about those more miserable than them and wish to share fun little stories at wine parties with their millionaire liberal elitist friends who want to virtue-signal about the plight of losers. This place is for losers to be ON THE SAME LEVEL. It's a snowflake safespace for virgin male losers that hate women unironically. If you are not a virgin male loser who does not feel that not having sex is the most defining characteristic of their life, THEN GET OUT, you simply will never understand.

Having said all this, I am incredibly jealous of people that go to things like AA and SLA. What a bunch of hedonistic bastards. SLA is the worst, but even with AA, you know all these drunk bastards had sex and fun while they were drunk. It doesn't matter if they were a wreck, at least it got to a point WHERE PEOPLE CARED ABOUT THEM FORCED THEM TO BE THERE.

Nobody cares about incels. They just want us to shut up and die.

Last edited:
The reason why fakecels are not allowed here is the same reason why sober people are not allowed into AA meetings. The very presence of sober people gives struggling alcoholics anxiety.
Very well put

Based for banning that nigger. Some other mod rejected my report and I thought that we really allow moggers on this site from now on.

Fakecel present makes me feel ashamed of being an virgin and not being able to "pull"

I wish every mod had that mindset

well they can gawk at us without signing up

@UnderdevelopedSlav

For more context
I think he is larping honestly. As I said in that thread, I have seen his face but Im not 100% sure if that was him

I think he is larping honestly. As I said in that thread, I have seen his face but Im not 100% sure if that was him
LARP'ing or not. He isn't some established user. Who does he think he is that he thought he could get away posting that? That's a not a joke, not a shitpost. He claimed numerous times that he was only a mentalcel.

@UnderdevelopedSlav

For more context
Jfl, gigamoger normie larping here 2 years as incel. By the way he spoke i imagined him looking like a troll. Of course he is NT and low inhib when he is a normie.

Jfl, gigamoger normie larping here 2 years as incel. By the way he spoke i imagined him looking like a troll. Of course he is NT and low inhib when he is a normie.
Another fakecel bites the dust

The way he even talked was narcissistic as shit. I remember he made some thread in the bunker where he said that this site is super boring for him and not enough people are making "good" posts. He talked like entitled normie prick as if he was owed something.

The way he even talked was narcissistic as shit. I remember he made some thread in the bunker where he said that this site is super boring for him and not enough people are making "good" posts. He talked like entitled normie prick as if he was owed something.
I hate when users say things like that. Good observation, they look at this as fucking entertainment.

LARP'ing or not. He isn't some established user. Who does he think he is that he thought he could get away posting that? That's a not a joke, not a shitpost. He claimed numerous times that he was only a mentalcel.
True, you never know with grAYs but maybe I could show you his pic so you tell me what you think