Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fakecels among us

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
we don't need people like this guy in our community

8xby3lfy5zda1.jpg

"I'm a rich white guy with a dad thats letting me get hired to his high paying job and theres this girl that really likes me. but still an incel because I'm a short manlet"

lmao gtfo, no wonder why some people see us as spoiled brats that chose to be celibate. what happened to the truecels here?

btw, these fakecels are almost always white. whitecels are complaining that their gf isn't loyal enough, while browncels don't get a gf at all and are just repulsed by soyciety. this is why I dont sympathize with whites and white supremacy, they're just spoiled rich brats that were spoon fed everything to them as a child

Sorry I just had to

These white copers should stop kissing shitskins ass, ban them from 3rd world countries

They’re doomed anyway cuz their women belong to BBC/rapefugees

Last edited:
Look at it this way, he's rich and spoilt and STILL can't get a foid. I feel like some how his life is more cursed than us poorcels

btw, these fakecels are almost always white. whitecels are complaining that their gf isn't loyal enough, while browncels don't get a gf at all and are just repulsed by soyciety. this is why I dont sympathize with whites and white supremacy, they're just spoiled rich brats that were spoon fed everything to them as a child
MUH WYPIPO ARE STEALING DE WAHMEN BAN WHYTE SELLS!!!

Look at it this way, he's rich and spoilt and STILL can't get a foid. I feel like some how his life is more cursed than us poorcels
did you read his thread? he said he talked to a girl and they ended up being close. lmao

They always manage to brag in their little rants. Fuck off

did you read his thread? he said he talked to a girl and they ended up being close. lmao
I just assumed he's a lying piece of shit and even if he was talking to one, has he even met her?! Does she even know what he looks like?

can talk to toilets=immediate fakecel

To be fair I'd rather be a richcel. As a poorcel I can't buy the clothes I like nor books that I want. Richcels can cope however they want with literally anything but a vagina (unless you count prostitutes).

he's asian you retard

I'm happy that big pharma jew that was here got banned.

But if anything, we should take this as proof of the blackpill. Even some of the most privileged members of society can feel the soul-crushing press of lookism. It's spreading bigtime. It was only a matter of time. Even normies are making videos about blackpill brutality now.

I'm happy that big pharma jew that was here got banned.

But if anything, we should take this as proof of the blackpill. Even some of the most privileged members of society can feel the soul-crushing press of lookism. It's spreading bigtime. It was only a matter of time. Even normies are making videos about blackpill brutality now.
he's Korean