Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fakecel Trait: You've never even tried with foids

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
If you haven't even tried to hit on a foid, you're a fakecel. How can you know you if you've never even tried with foids.

You don’t have to - if females don’t give you an inviting look then they’re not open to be approached

You don’t have to - if females don’t give you an inviting look then they’re not open to be approached
mhmmmm, that part seems rather true

Just Hit On Foids theory

I agree with Efiliste but I agree with you also lol

I agree with Efiliste but I agree with you also lol
yeah, it can be intimidating due to the negative social reinforcement they give truecels.

yeah, it can be intimidating due to the negative social reinforcement they give truecels.
A lot of people here are youngcels who never tried anything and simply assume they are incels.

But in other hand you could realize you are an incel because foids and society shame people with the same appearance like yours, example, face, height, hair etc... Also the way foids look at you could tell you will never have a chance...

A lot of people here are youngcels who never tried anything and simply assume they are incels.

But in other hand you could realize you are an incel because foids and society shame people with the same appearance like yours, example, face, height, hair etc... Also the way foids look at you could tell you will never have a chance...
Human beings can recognize a potential mating partner in less than 5 seconds

I tried and failed multiple times trust me

Well I've hit on women and of course it didn't result in anything - so honestly I wish I never did it. Now I understand that if women actually like you or want you, they will approach you themselves or drop some heavy hints. If you, as a guy, have to guess whether a girl wants you to talk to her, then she doesn't want you to.

They never play coy with Chad. They go straight after Chad like Israeli missiles go lock straight onto childrens hospitals and schools

i never tried
Comedy Central Idk GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Define what you mean by try. I've tried several times to talk to them but they never look at me and give me one line responses. They look completely uninterested, so I just leave awkwardly.

Truecels are rare, probably less than 10% here, everybody who's not cartoonishly disabled could get foids by forcing themselves on them and is thus a fakecel.

I have and always failed.

Mentalcel trait too

Rape is illegal.
Yeah and? Doesn't mean it can't be done. If you're not doing that, you're a fakecel because you got options.

I know its obviously a bs, but lot of brocels here think exactly like that.

you're too good looking to be an incel, fakecel!
you're too young to be an incel, fakecel!
you're too rich to be an incel, fakecel!

Last edited:
If you haven't even tried to hit on a foid, you're a fakecel. How can you know you if you've never even tried with foids.
Tell us about your experiences of hitting on foids.

Their expression & body language alone lets you know they ain't interested in you unless they want something.

Normscum don't have to hit on foids or try at all, it just happens naturally for them.

If u have to try it never began