Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fakecel trait : your parents Ask you when you bring a foid to home

Petain

Petain

Greycel
If your parents ask you regulary if you talk to a girl, have a girlfriend... Please get out and never consider yourself as a incel again.

If they ask this, it's because they think you can ascend = you are a fakecel. My parents never asked this to me because they know they made a subhuman and i will die as a virgin.

Even if general, if people assume you are not a KHHV truecel WTF are you doing here ???

Biggest fakecel trait ever read.

They never did "the talk" with me. Thats how you know it never began

nah my parents don't want me to bring a foid home

that could just mean you are a ltn, which actually translates to hti (high tier incel)

Water status: wet

Even if general, if people assume you are not a KHHV truecel WTF are you doing here ???
Ok but parents are obviously going to virtue signal, if normies say its over for you, but your parents ask you if you have a girlfriend, it just means they are normal parents
Your point is stupid

Peak autism thread lmao, every mom sees her child as "beautiful" or "good looking" its like a coping mechanism idk biology is weird

My parents are bluepilled and still think I can ascend regardless of my looks

My parents never even gave me the "talk"
My parents as well, my dad's a GP, mother isn't prudish either, AND it was always clear that both of them always knew it was over, and I'm 27 now.

Could I ask how old you are?

My parents never questioned if I had a gf. When I was 15-17, they told me I should try to get a gf, but after that they realized it was over for me and never mentioned it again

If your parents ask you regulary if you talk to a girl, have a girlfriend... Please get out and never consider yourself as a incel again.

If they ask this, it's because they think you can ascend = you are a fakecel. My parents never asked this to me because they know they made a subhuman and i will die as a virgin.

Asian parents are usually delusional so no