Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fakecel trait:You were a starting position on a high school football team

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
Maybe unless you played on a really shitty team or were a kicker then if you were a starting quarterback or a runningback then you are a fakecel ESPECIALLY if you played on a D1 or a D2 football team because starters always are Tyrones or chads and I had a freshman Tyrone mog me despite me having more experience and he ended up getting so much love from foids while me the benchwarmer who was unjustifably benched was getting no foids while runningback Tyrone was all over the news getting laid by all the foids while I only made the news for winning a big wrestling tournament and no one batted an eye and speaking of wrestling I *almost* made the Bakersfield tournament but got cucked by the ref at the 3rd place bracket and ended up getting 4th and a months later ended up getting falsely accused of rape after finally developing the courage to talk to foids after having my broken ego recovered from being rejected constantly.

Also bonus for @VideoGameCoper and to prove his point on height is cope, this Tyrone I mentioned is only 5'7 so I heightmog him by 2 inches and got laid by a lot of foids while I am an autistic curry spic who was viewed as disgusting by the kindest foid.

Last edited:
fakecel trait: having played sports at all

fakecel trait: having played sports at all
What if I was a benchwarmer, am I a fakecel then?

What about wrestling? High school wrestling is full of ugly manlets because wrestling is for untalented people

@VideoGameCoper you will like this bonus, this manlet Tyrone makes foids forget how much they hate short guys and immediately fuck him

Last edited:
Based thread

Atheltecels who ended up doing well often are fakecels, but ofc it depends on the sport

Based thread

Atheltecels who ended up doing well often are fakecels,
Especially in a sport like football or basketball, foids dont give a fuck about wrestlers

but ofc it depends on the sport
And how good the team is, if an incel is a starter on a really shitty team (only way for an incel to be a starting football player) then it means nothing

The only sports where this doesn't apply is in sports where height isn't necessary

The only sports where this doesn't apply is in sports where height isn't necessary
Basketball and volleyball height IS necessary but foids dont give a fuck about volleyballfags while the 5'7 football starting runningback Tyrone got laid so many times by many different foids

Basketball and volleyball height IS necessary but foids dont give a fuck about volleyballfags while the 5'7 football starting runningback Tyrone got laid so many times by many different foids
Fair point. Although, JBB may play an effect into this too

Fair point. Although, JBB may play an effect into this too
Well agreed, even if that Tyrone never played football he would still get laid by many foids just not as much as he does now, he even got 50 valentines letters in 1 year while I got 0 in 4 years

meh, ugly ogres could still get onto football teams if they trained from an early age, especially at a school/college level

they can also use roids or w/e

they'd still probably get laid tho. but that's just basic statusmaxxing, it doesn't improve their appearance

meh, ugly ogres could still get onto football teams if they trained from an early age, especially at a school/college level

they can also use roids or w/e

they'd still probably get laid tho. but that's just basic statusmaxxing, it doesn't improve their appearance
Usually those ogres would get benched and played over by a chad or Tyrone who started his freshman year, I seen it happen before

Usually those ogres would get benched and played over by a chad or Tyrone who started his freshman year, I seen it happen before
idk tbh I can't tell black people apart they all look like ugly ogres tbh

Maybe unless you played on a really shitty team or were a kicker then if you were a starting quarterback or a runningback then you are a fakecel ESPECIALLY if you played on a D1 or a D2 football team because starters always are Tyrones or chads and I had a freshman Tyrone mog me despite me having more experience and he ended up getting so much love from foids while me the benchwarmer who was unjustifably benched was getting no foids while runningback Tyrone was all over the news getting laid by all the foids while I only made the news for winning a big wrestling tournament and no one batted an eye and speaking of wrestling I *almost* made the Bakersfield tournament but got cucked by the ref at the 3rd place bracket and ended up getting 4th and a months later ended up getting falsely accused of rape after finally developing the courage to talk to foids after having my broken ego recovered from being rejected constantly.

Also bonus for @VideoGameCoper and to prove his point on height is cope, this Tyrone I mentioned is only 5'7 so I heightmog him by 2 inches and got laid by a lot of foids while I am an autistic curry spic who was viewed as disgusting by the kindest foid.
Is it a fakecel trait to be a Track athlete(Middle Distance) or trucel trait ?

Cross-country is a truecel sport (if it's considered one)
It is, only ectomorph manlets do cross country because they will never be strong enough to do football

@VideoGameCoper you will like this bonus, this manlet Tyrone makes foids forget how much they hate short guys and immediately fuck him
Just read it. Shows how much height is cope. Don’t get me wrong, height is great, but it alone can’t save you. Face and NTness matter a lot.

I beated a nigger in a 1v1 in basketball, who was also on the hs team.

Yous highschools had rugby teams?