Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait : you wash your body

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Trucels never wash their bodies,unless they feel sick or something. They use their stench as a weapon against toilets in public places like on the bus/subway,etc forcing them to flee and relocate :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
If you wash your body you're a fakecel scum and if by chance you happen to be a trucel and you wash your body then you're a :bluepill: retard who fell for the ''take a shower'' meme.
There's no shower 4 ur face.

Problem is if I don't shower then I become really greasy which makes plastic turn brittle.

Trucels never wash their bodies,unless they feel sick or something. They use their stench as a weapon against toilets in public places like on the bus/subway,etc forcing them to flee and relocate :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
If you wash your body you're a fakecel scum and if by chance you happen to be a trucel and you wash your body then you're a :bluepill: retard who fell for the ''take a shower'' meme.
There's no shower 4 ur face.
Over for unsanitarycels:feelsUgh:

I don't wash my body. My body is my garden. I like to eat my armpit shrooms. Makes me so high. I file off my callouses to make home-made parmesan. I use my grease to fry lice. Yeah. That's a great receipt: take lice and some scratched pimples and fry in your own greese. You don't need to add salt. Your bodily excretions are salty enough. You can jerk off on the pan for extra spiciness. (in a video game)

I only wash myself when it’s raining, I lie down on the grass naked and look at the grey sky as water constantly pours on me