Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait:You naturally have curly hair

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
If your hair curls then you are likely a fakecel because foids get horny from curly hair and its a tendency of chad to have curly hair and I would do anything for curly hair including chop my toe off just for curly hair but I have subhuman hair that is incels have. It is over af.

Men at my uni think it's pretty gay tbh.

On my way to slay some pussy

I have wavy hair naturally

If your hair curls then you are likely a fakecel because foids get horny from curly hair and its a tendency of chad to have curly hair and I would do anything for curly hair including chop my toe off just for curly hair but I have subhuman hair that is incels have. It is over af.
anythings better than asian straight

Hairpill is cope even bald chad can slay.

im going to get a perm when my hair grows and test this

Curly hair doesn't do shit if you're ugly. Besides my hair is thinning

I have wavy thick hair

I have curly hair but it grows in as a pseudo afro and it’s impossible to style. I wish I had normal wavy zoomer hair

Curly hair looks disgusting

O mother of bluepill
tfw i got called sheep all my high school days

Can't you just get a perm

no hair is a looksmin even on Chad. Jeremy Meeks for example someone made a morph of him with hair and eyebrows and he looks way better. Even though he was already a chad.

Curly hair doesn't do shit if you're ugly. Besides my hair is thinning
same my hair started to thin at 16. How old are you? I recently started minoxidil.

Was walking today and saw this gigachad in the distance. White dude, curly hair, 8/10 face. When he got a bit closer I realized he's only like 2 inches taller than me at most, maybe 5ft2 (I'm 5ft). Still mogs me to oblivion obviously, but brootal. He was walking alone. Good hair can help your face, but no hair for your height.

my hair is straight as fuck

Was walking today and saw this gigachad in the distance. White dude, curly hair, 8/10 face. When he got a bit closer I realized he's only like 2 inches taller than me at most, maybe 5ft2 (I'm 5ft). Still mogs me to oblivion obviously, but brootal. He was walking alone. Good hair can help your face, but no hair for your height.
Chads are extremely rare. You probably saw a HTN and overrate.

I have curly hair. It only looks good long. Besides that it’s puffed up always and looks ridiculous.

Dude WTF???? You seem to underestimate the hairpill by a lot.
A geniuene Chad is going to slay ALWAYS, regardless if he's balding or not, BUT the moment a Sub 7 starts balding, his SMV goes down hard enough to turn him into incel tier.

My curly hair is one of my few copes, too fucking bad I'm balding