Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: You like the "Yes Chad" meme

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Literal Chad worship and also this meme is so fucking annoying thanks to being overused by normies or by political compass memes, history memes and other reddit retarded communities.

its a meme you dumb nigger :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Literal Chad worship and also this meme is so fucking annoying thanks to being overused by normies or by political compass memes, history memes and other reddit retarded communities.
It was funny the first day but then THE NORMIE FAGGOTS SPAMMED IT FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS, STUPID RETARDED FAGGOT NORMIES RUIN E V E R Y T H I N G:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Cope. Most who use this meme are truecel tier like Reddit and facebook lurkers.

8162345D 7B91 419E A64B BDA360E8579F

always hated it- normies cant meme to save their lives

Same. I miss when I could look at memes and not be reminded that I'm a subhuman. :feelsbadman:

Good looking = right
Ugly = wrong
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Chad meme is black pilled, its ok when chad does it.
Chad anime

overused by edgy teenager on twitter.

One of the most unfunny memes ever made don’t know how it’s still used

Use a "yes" Chud or "yes" doomer instead.