Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fakecel trait: You have nostalgia for any year that isn't at least 5 years prior.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Just read this thread and the amount of people seemingly nostalgic for years in such a short retrospect in comparison to now is laughable. :feelskek: A lot of "incels" actually nostalgic for 2018 :fuk:, 2019 :feelsseriously:, 2020 :dafuckfeels:, even 2021 FFS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Like what the fuck...???????? If your life in terms of your inceldom and overall life quality is night and day in this short amount of time then something is very wrong. So...it once again just proves the amount of youngcels and fakecels on here that probably only started puberty in these years :feelskek: Gatekeeping inbound: If you are actually incel then it was to be seen and you were suffering because of it years beforehand. I'll just say 5 years is the minimum respectable benchmark of time where your inceldom status could have changed drastically. Take a 13--->18 year old for instance. Otherwise stfu lol. And even if you think you are an incel at say 15 and are dead sure about it, you should't even be posting on an incel board since you aren't done with puberty yet. I want to see some oldcels post more shit like "I miss the days before tinder" or something lol. MFers nostalgic about 2018 because they are 16 browsing this site and their 12 year old brains loved fortnite during their middle school years :feelskek:.

Last edited:
Tons of fakecels on this site, it's unavoidable in modern-day internet full of normies and normie-zoomers.

Nostalgia has gone completely off the rails. I don't have nostalgia for anything past 2016, hell, maybe even anything past 2014. Internet culture has stagnated since then. The only things objectively worse is the corona stuff, but other than that, the idea that the world has gotten any worse since 2014ish is fucking bullshit. Those years had peak SJW, buzzfeed tumblerina shit taking over the internet just as twitter and reddit fags do the same today, for example. Popular culture sucked then just as much as it does now- cinemas full of baby tier marvel superhero movies, no decent comedies since 00s. The last great shift in culture was some time around 2012 when smartphones started becoming widespread and beyond that the internet started becoming more centralised and corporate.

Idk, people having nostalgia for personal moments in their own life is ok but nostalgia for the wider culture any year after 2014ish makes no sense because nothing has fucking changed since then. It was shit then and it is shit now. The 00s were the last years that had any SOUL, and where people had optimism about the capability of the internet. It's also when the last decent movies and games were being made, although the pop music fucking sucked.

Motherfuckers will be nostalgic for 2022 in 2023 just you wait and see. It's so dumb.

Yes, slight nostalgia for 2018.

However, I prefer 2015 much more.

I'm nostalgic for 2000 whe[UWSL]n I was 5 and was carefree, had no problems to deal with, and unaware of how shitty life would be[/UWSL]

I'am nostalgic of the late 90's and early 2000's. Probably before half of this forum was even born.

That dotrinfobe faggot does nothing but make shit threads, I gotta put him on ignore

Just read this thread and the amount of people seemingly nostalgic for years in such a short retrospect in comparison to now is laughable. :feelskek: A lot of "incels" actually nostalgic for 2018 :fuk:, 2019 :feelsseriously:, 2020 :dafuckfeels:, even 2021 FFS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Like what the fuck...???????? If your life in terms of your inceldom and overall life quality is night and day in this short amount of time then something is very wrong. So...it once again just proves the amount of youngcels and fakecels on here that probably only started puberty in these years :feelskek: Gatekeeping inbound: If you are actually incel then it was to be seen and you were suffering because of it years beforehand. I'll just say 5 years is the minimum respectable benchmark of time where your inceldom status could have changed drastically. Take a 13--->18 year old for instance. Otherwise stfu lol. And even if you think you are an incel at say 15 and are dead sure about it, you should't even be posting on an incel board since you aren't done with puberty yet. I want to see some oldcels post more shit like "I miss the days before tinder" or something lol. MFers nostalgic about 2018 because they are 16 browsing this site and their 12 year old brains loved fortnite during their middle school years :feelskek:.
so true. 2019 was such a bad fucking year, wanted to kill myself throughout all of it

yet all these fucking normies act like it was "peak life before the lockdown :soy::soy::soy: "

I missed when I was little and enjoyed things.

I'm only nostalgic because of incels.is back in 2018/19 :feelshaha:

I miss and feel nostalgic for every year I've lost. Getting old sucks, every year is getting worse. I'm only 22, but I already feel old. I feel defeated and robbed from my youth.

My last 5 years has nothing but just being stuck.

Pathetic really, I keep reminiscing my youthful days before I became fully conscious.

I have nostalgia for 6 months ago :feelsLSD:

Lol.

I'm nostalgic for the fucking 1990s... and early 2000s, which I typically see as just an extension of the 1990s.

The 2010s were a horrible decade throughout.

Back when life was simpler and more hopeful

Lol that’s me

honest to god I just like every year when I wasn't hyperactive on the internet, so much better back then :feelsseriously:

I unironically miss early 2020, late 2019, I'm 20.

I am nostalgic about 2019. I was like a few lbs from normal weight and 20 lbs from ascension, from intense intermittent fasting and wet-dry fasting.
Now, I am over 25 lbs overweight, though I lost over 14 lb recently around a month; I am working workout every day over 2 hours and doing omad (intermittent fasting) like a madman for ascension for weight loss and possibly catch up growth since my family got late bloomers.
I wished I was black pill in 2019; I had the potential to ascend to hardcore ascend that year and wouldn't stop from depression.
I am angry about my genetics; if I was normal, I would never have been overweight for over 6 years; it is ironic since I rarely eat past 8 to 10 hours eating windows from intermittent fasting.

I'am nostalgic of the late 90's and early 2000's. Probably before half of this forum was even born.
you are an old man. Yes yes yes boi
WindySpottedLacewing size restricted