Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: you have more than 3 outfits

Nick Gurr

Nick Gurr

Banned
-
Having a wardrobe and buying clothes is pointless if you will never have them taken off. Also you're spending money while big corps wage cuck innocent asian children just for fashion. And dont get me started on niggers and their "drip".

God I despise these GrAYcels so fucking much I want to crush their skulls like stomping a cockroach

My entire crappy wardrobe only possesses two colors, Black and Camouflage. Id say that make me decidedly UNFAKE! hehe

The word outfit is a fakecel word.

Real incels dress in whatever they see because no clothes can fix your face.

I never change my pants only my shirts, socks and underwear. And my shirts are all just some kind of grey or blue.

What is an outfit. Sounds like some .org shit.

Having a wardrobe and buying clothes is pointless if you will never have them taken off. Also you're spending money while big corps wage cuck innocent asian children just for fashion. And dont get me started on niggers and their "drip".
I have tons of outfits.

outside + fit.

shit you were outside
Ic

I have clothes but nothing I consider to be an “outfit.” I always thought of an outfit to be a particular set of clothes you wear together.

I dress in all black to intimidate foids

I wear my workclothes every time I go outside despite not having worked for 3 months

I go out in my slippers and wear the same clothes. People look at me like I escaped from a mental home.