Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fakecel trait: you dont like femdom

Its not about worship. But when u are 13 14 with a raging boner and u cant find a girl to even smile at you it becomes a mental problem and it translates into these type of degeneracies imo
I was the biggest ass worshipper at that age. Maybe I preferred to creep up on femoids from behind so that I won’t have to deal with their shit. Well, I would have to deal with their shit, but not with the shit they say, if you know what I mean.

Fucking cucks. :feelsugh:

Not a femdom lover I have too much testosterone sorry.
I would rather tie up and get revenge on all of the women that wronged me instead of being at their mercy thanks.
In Minecraft obviously.

I was the biggest ass worshipper at that age. Maybe I preferred to creep up on femoids from behind so that I won’t have to deal with their shit. Well, I would have to deal with their shit, but not with the shit they say, if you know what I mean.
:feelsrope:

Number of atoms in the universe IQ

I need a dominate mommy milkie femdom.

Being rejected and laughed at and mocked by 99% of females makes you develop a femdom complex very early into your teen years.

If you dont have a femdom fetish or at least a foot fetish or some kind of sub fetish you a fakecel.

This is probably controversial for many but i do have such inferiority/sub/wana please complex and i dont like it at all but i feel it has to do with me fighting 24/7 with society and being ostracised repeatedly. I will look into trying to lose it in the future because it is suifuel.
I won't delve into it too much but I guess because of what you mention above I also have a femdom fetish, its not extreme more on the lighter side.
Its a dilema thats why maybe u get a wife then have a mistress on the side to do your perverted stuff with.
If I hypothetically ascended I would not see this as some sort of issue the fetish would go away once I got a girl I think.

I would like if a woman humiliated me and was dominating me at first for a few minutes and then I suddenly just snap and take her, nothing extreme like gimp suit pegging caging my cock or anything, I guess its completely normal and it can be kind of an incel trait since I am just so sex starved.

I would love to torture a foid, tie her up with hooks under her shoulder blades and whip the skin off her back, femdom, woman cannot dominate they can only scream and call for a man to do their bidding

Being rejected and laughed at and mocked by 99% of females makes you develop a femdom complex very early into your teen years.
is this true @shii410 ? :horror::horror::horror:

I won't delve into it too much but I guess because of what you mention above I also have a femdom fetish, its not extreme more on the lighter side.

If I hypothetically ascended I would not see this as some sort of issue the fetish would go away once I got a girl I think.

I would like if a woman humiliated me and was dominating me at first for a few minutes and then I suddenly just snap and take her, nothing extreme like gimp suit pegging caging my cock or anything, I guess its completely normal and it can be kind of an incel trait since I am just so sex starved.
It makes sense because at 12 13 you have a raging boner and you keep getting rejected and looked at in a disgusting manner by girls.

Your brain subconciously puts you in a place beneath them and now you re fighting for any minimal crumbs of attention they give you aka the doorway to femdom.

its too much suifuel.

correct and story of my life + high iq thread without the unecessary long pseudo-intellectualism.

It makes sense because at 12 13 you have a raging boner and you keep getting rejected and looked at in a disgusting manner by girls.

Your brain subconciously puts you in a place beneath them and now you re fighting for any minimal crumbs of attention they give you aka the doorway to femdom.

its too much suifuel.
Yeah it definitely makes sense, its also a realism thing too like realistically I am not chad but I have been humiliated the realsim aspect to things can be a turn on.

i fantasize about women on top of me

niggas here gotta realize nuance exists and we arent all da same person
View attachment 918039
Are you ready, fools?
Aye, yo, nigga
I can't hear yo ass!
Aye, yo nigga!
Oooooooooohhhh...
Who lives in a section 8 pineapple in the hood?
Niggabob Slavepants!
Absorbent and black and mischievous is he.
Niggabob Slavepants!
If nigga nonsense, be something you smoke.
Niggabob Slavepants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a dick
Niggabob Slavepants!
Ready?
Niggabob Slavepants!
Niggabob Slavepants!
Niggabob Slavepants!

Niggabob Slavepaaaaaaaant!
Ah, ha ha, hahahahahahahahaha!

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/spongebobsquarepantslyrics.html

Yes I am kinda into femdom, but it’s not really a sexual thing. I would say it’smore like I wish a girl forced me to cuddle with her or something like that.

Yes I am kinda into femdom, but it’s not really a sexual thing. I would say it’smore like I wish a girl forced me to cuddle with her or something like that.
similar for me. want hugs every time I see a cute fuzzy sweater female around