Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FAKECEL trait: You cope by playing games and/or watching movies

L

lost_city_of_z

Greycel
If you can play games/watch movies and not get depressed by how much of a chad the protagonist is, that means you are at least a 5/10 normie.

full
full

If you can play games/watch movies and not get depressed by how much of a chad the protagonist is, that means you are at least a 5/10 normie.

full
full
Chad is always gonna be the protagonist dumbass, Incels had gaming and movie culture first, Bs thread

Chad is always gonna be the protagonist dumbass, Incels had gaming and movie culture first, Bs thread
Then why does every incel think they are some fallen main character?

No no no inky you're a fakecel because the protagonist in the game you play isn't ugly:soy: therefore i can conclude you are a sexhaver :soy:

This fanook is an infiltrator. :feelswhere:

No no no inky you're a fakecel because the protagonist in the game you play isn't ugly:soy: therefore i can conclude you are a sexhaver :soy:
Don't have to be a sex haver in order to be a fakecel. Most "incels" here are just slightly socially awkward dudes who like to fetishize loneliness.

You can just imagine it is you that's the thing. Plus some games you can customize your character or be in first person like in Skyrim or Cyberpunk.

I get what you mean, sometimes are better than others with me though. Sometimes I can tolerate it and other times I just can’t no matter how hard I try.

I can't even feel pleasure playing games anymore

full
full
Doesn't make sense nigger what else am I supposed to do and btw

Carlos>Leon

I play only sandboxes, simulators, real time strategy and building cities/other systems

I play car driving games. There is no chad character

full
full
It annoys me but I have nothing to do so I still play them anyway

And what about hentai dose it count

One of the more retarded things I've heard it these past few years

Playing video games is a common cope for incels

full
full
when watching movies i forget i even exist so there’s nothing to compare the protagonist to