Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fakecel Trait: You Are A Vegan

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
You are a coward soy cuck fakecel if you are a vegan. And why don't you want to eat delicious meat? When I look to vegans they are mostly faggots and foids.

i have tasted some vegan shits like quorn and they all taste like cardboard. vegans should consider killing themselves.

Just eat sugar in different forms for the rest of your life -theory

At first I read it as "Fakecel trait: you are a virgin". Assuming virgin instantly is a truecel trait.

Anyway, yes! Veganism is absolute cancer. Only going to make ur incel experience worse. Low quality protean which is barely absorbed and lacks many amino acids, that is if you somehow manage to consume your daily protean requirement without being totally over carbed. That is why most vegan like vegan gains get fat and eat junk and sugar nonstop. They are carb addicted.

Meat is the real shit.I don't know how vegans can life knowing there are Kfc strips, delicious beef hamburgers,doner kebabs and of course delicious fesikh.

I only eat meat

Meat is disgusting, keep crying for vegan chads

can't imagine a life without chicken, eggs and butter