Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fakecel trait : Not having to pay rent.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
If you dont have to pay rent that means you are middle class and you can easily attract a plain low quality foid who needs to pay rent . A homeless foid or a third world country goblina if you live in cumskin countries , But you can still have some advantages even if you live in third world shitholes like cartel-land , If you own a house moneymaxxing is way easier , For mutts like me who have to pay rent is beyond over , Also if you dont have to pay rent you can buy a car and work a taxi driver if you cant find a job and that money is still enough to moneymaxx to a degree but obviously not the optimum way of life.

Wish i had a house of my own here in beanerland , Paying rent is gigacucked , Its basically slavery :cryfeels:

brutal same. I am a rentoid, I hope to be a landchad. I have heard of landlords who fuck college jbs instead of getting rent in some eastern Europe shitholes :feelsohh:.:feelskek:

idk i have a house on mortage with some spare rooms. technically i can rent out at least one of the room to someone, but its not worth it at the end tbh. i'd be probably me-tooed if i make any advances. the cucked law is not on low SMV male's side.

also renters would hate me, coz i dont have a normal life schedule, they'd be giga annoyed im still active at 5 am lol. and shit talk me on social media. :feelswhat: id be known by countless young white people in the neighborhood as an evil rice subhuman coz they gonna put my photo on social media and spread it. i'd probably get attacked or get arrested randomly if that happens. mob violence is real. when white cucks group up and mob you, you're screwed over unless you go ER on them.

but the thought of having even an average looking white foid living with you as roommate is arousing somewhat, ngl :ahegao:. imagine in the morning they take a shit and you hear their poops drop into toilet with a distinct "poooooop" sound :feelshaha: before they go to work or college. kinda cute ngl. and mildly arousing. something that normies and chads enjoy hearing but typically denied to subhumans.

maybe if you know them well they get comfy and wear comfy, more revealing clothes inside the house or somethig. maybe even tease me a little bit when she comes out of the shower with only towel on her body and hair wearing nothing else. it'd be so hot ngl, like shes my wife/gf or something to have view like that :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: am i fantasizing? :feelsohgod: i have to cope with fantasies, buddy boyo :feelsbadman:

but overall i just dont feel renting house is worth it, the renting law here is heavily skewed against landlords. :feelsbadman: they can damage shit and you'd be the one paying the bill and their rent won't even cover the cost of repair :cryfeels:

BS , you should at least try to dress in a suit daily and rule your land with iron fist , If not i suggest you to try to order testosterone from darknet if soy medicucks refuse to help you.

wtf are you talking about, amigo? :feelswhat:

no entendo :feelsbadman:

Sorry , I mean , I dont know how fucked up are things in first world countries , But you should try to get advantage of your socieconomic position , If i had the chance to get money renting rooms i would gladly do it if i had the chance.

brocel, what happened to your chat function. get it restored amigo.

as for getting money renting room, its just not cost effective. one bad roomate can cause more damage to your house than you collect from his/her rent. so i dont know how to take advantage of my extra rooms, tbh. i would LOVE to fuck foids for free in exchange for living in one of my rooms, tbh, but i just dont see viable strategy of doing it. theres no guarantee of she accept pussy for rent exchange. then i get arrested and bitch would have all the house to herself :feelsohgod: then host big parties totally wrecking my house and stealing everything :feelsohgod:

I got my pm fucked cuz one night i was tripping on shrooms and drunk and decided to spam shit on discussion , I regret it.

Sorry , I mean , I dont know how fucked up are things in first world countries , But you should try to get advantage of your socieconomic position , If i had the chance to get money renting rooms i would gladly do it if i had the chance.
wtf are you talking about, amigo? :feelswhat:

no entendo :feelsbadman:
I suggest you think about it. Having a property that you can rent and get a solid income its great. I live in my parentz house , with them and my brothers. It has 4 floors and the first one is rented to an old couple. Its a good monthly income

If you dont have to pay rent that means you are middle class and you can easily attract a plain low quality foid who needs to pay rent . A homeless foid or a third world country goblina if you live in cumskin countries , But you can still have some advantages even if you live in third world shitholes like cartel-land , If you own a house moneymaxxing is way easier , For mutts like me who have to pay rent is beyond over , Also if you dont have to pay rent you can buy a car and work a taxi driver if you cant find a job and that money is still enough to moneymaxx to a degree but obviously not the optimum way of life.

Wish i had a house of my own here in beanerland , Paying rent is gigacucked , Its basically slavery :cryfeels:
you should drug cartelmaxx tbh at this point