Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fakecel trait in germany:

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
being turk.

Before finding about JBW, and the incel community, I always thought that turks are big slayers. Having a turkish, or middle eastern men is very looked up upon where I'm from.
All the high tier beckies (I dont believe in stacies anymore, these fucking whores wear so much makeup, that u can not judge wether or not shes a stacy, makeupfrauding makes someone go from a 4/10 to an 7/10 jfl) in my school are dating average looking, average height turks.

Turkcel = Fakecel, atleast in germany

That’s what most other Germancels also said.

@RemoveNormalfags said the exact same thing among with others I can’t remember. Just lol @ the state mandated and funded Jewish puppet colonizers coming over and having mixed race kids, how is anyone ok with this? Jewish media makes blacks and browns trendy/seen as attractive and because it’s all the vast majority of white women consume it rubs off on them. Without Jewish media SMV boost 6/10 black and brown people would be mogged by 2/10 whites easily.
4D0F2FEB DC96 456A BEDF 091D4E209917

never forget their end goal OP:
D2CB9F2C E91F 4C51 A010 371FC30A0892

They were probably very good looking Turks, I have seen many such cases. GypsyCrusader is a good example of this.

the state mandated and funded Jewish puppet colonizers coming over
DAS RITE WHITEBOI

I have noticed European women date manlet arabs. They don't seem to hold the same height standard for arab/black men. I guess it's darktriadmaxxing and exoticmaxxing.

@RemoveNormalfags said the exact same thing among with others I can’t remember. Just lol @ the state mandated and funded Jewish puppet colonizers coming over and having mixed race kids, how is anyone ok with this? Jewish media makes blacks and browns trendy/seen as attractive and because it’s all the vast majority of white women consume it rubs off on them. Without Jewish media SMV boost 6/10 black and brown people would be mogged by 2/10 whites easily.
View attachment 413034
View attachment 413035
Stfu Brummer TinfoilNigger

DAS RITE WHITEBOI
Shiiiiiet dat ol witey gon gibs me duh welfare check fo my chilen
I have noticed European women date manlet arabs. They don't seem to hold the same height standard for arab/black men. I guess it's darktriadmaxxing and exoticmaxxing.
It’s not any of that. It’s literally just the media. Look at all the racemixxing propoganda (and usually it’s brown male white female) the Jewish media moguls push out. Brown and black SMV is ENTIRELY reliant on artificial boosters like that. They are objectively in SMV inferior to whites biologically and are only keeping up due to the Jewish media machine behind them in an attempt to destroy the European race.

2C7C5A9C C128 4A1E 842F CD888BD50267
6C5FECE9 D20D 4014 86EE 4EC249664704

Only the ghetto trash with dysfunctional families date turks, arabs, blacks, etc.

I don't think it's media propaganda. It's about low inhib, high aggression, dark triad personality, dominance. Western European men are shy and feminine. Dark immigrants are opposite of that

My father is german, my mother turk. Am I fakecel too? I feel like a Hapa

View attachment 413034
View attachment 413035

Can I ascend in Germany?
Can I ascend in Germany?

the absolutee coping of whites in this thread. literally IT tier of going after anecdotal evidince with 0 reliability when any stat easily proves them wrong. whites are copers. controlled oppisition in this thread

Shiiiiiet dat ol witey gon gibs me duh welfare check fo my chilen

It’s not any of that. It’s literally just the media. Look at all the racemixxing propoganda (and usually it’s brown male white female) the Jewish media moguls push out. Brown and black SMV is ENTIRELY reliant on artificial boosters like that. They are objectively in SMV inferior to whites biologically and are only keeping up due to the Jewish media machine behind them in an attempt to destroy the European race.

View attachment 413037View attachment 413038
that first whore from left is slav not white

Can I ascend in Germany?
Can I ascend in Germany?
yes, poland is even easier, browns are here slayers

@Lebensmüder what do you think
Das rite white boi, im here to fuck 'em snow bunnies.
arab bvlls will slay that da maan snow bussies

5’5 actual height but I recently got elevator shoes that give me 3.2 in and I’m planning to wear 2 in lifts inside them to get to 5’10 and LARP as 6’

I’m ugly in the face tho. Will it still work?

Over for non-black Polecels

Turks and Arabs occupy the BBC niche in Germany since there's not many actual blacks here. They're usually high T and low inhib, which is attractive, but they only get low tier white trash.

I am not so sure. The average turk definitely cares more about styling than the average german. All those male barber shops are 100 percent turkish nowadays probably. They care more about looks and clothes than germans. Only really matters for the already above average looking ones. And Turks are very short.

All german rap music is also arab/turks only. I think they are similar to black people status like (turks are better off though). Like white zoomer in America talk like black people, german zoomers talk like turks, hear their music and smoke shisha.

There's a few German zoomers often lower class, rap fans who date them. Rest not so much. The good looking ones can be slayers. If you go to a Hauptschule (schools for people with bad grades, majority minority) , you will probably see a girl who likes turks. If you go to a Gymnasium (schools for people with better grades) all the turks constantly complain about not getting girIs. I also heard clubs often don't let turks in. Don't know if this is true though.

Last edited:
Stfu Brummer TinfoilNigger
Only the ghetto trash with dysfunctional families date turks, arabs, blacks, etc.
the absolutee coping of whites in this thread. literally IT tier of going after anecdotal evidince with 0 reliability when any stat easily proves them wrong. whites are copers. controlled oppisition in this thread

:feelstastyman: "we can do it boyos if only we collaborate with the jews in their propaganda we can wipe the whites out of existence and then nothing stops us from conquering all of the world"

Over for non-black Polecels
and many still deny slavpill

you mean what white people do??
here freshly taken off of some trashy app where people can chat and talk over livestreams together.
notice a pattern amongst all of the livestreams with the German flag on it?

SS

this is REAL evidence. these are actual people. not some fake accounts on tinder and okcupid.

here freshly taken off of some trashy app where people can chat and talk over livestreams together.
notice a pattern amongst all of the livestreams with the German flag on it?

View attachment 413068
Nigga you're posting pol memes.
whites and jews work together. whites fund jews. they have the same agenda.

Nigga you're posting pol memes.
whites and jews work together. whites fund jews. they have the same agenda.
dude it took me ~15 seconds to take these pictures, post them here and prove that what the OP says is true.
and it's not nighttime yet. this is just one tiny snapshot in time. i could collect these things in masses if i took these kinds of snapshots at different times and days over the course of however long.

dude it took me ~15 seconds to take these pictures, post them here and prove that what the OP says is true.
and it's not nighttime yet. this is just one tiny snapshot in time. i could collect these things in masses if i took these kinds of snapshots at different times and days over the course of however long.
Literally the definition of controlled opposition and platitudes. It's a pol meme you retard. There's one insecure retards keep from pol of black girls who heart white guys and a whole collection of it. Don't be a retard, whites and jews work for the same goals

Literally the definition of controlled opposition and platitudes. It's a pol meme you retard. There's one insecure retards keep from pol of black girls who heart white guys and a whole collection of it. Don't be a retard, whites and jews work for the same goals
"the screenshots you just took are a pol meme you retard" :feelstastyman:

"the screenshots you just took are a pol meme you retard" :feelstastyman:
I've said this before, but you're one of the lowest IQ users. I am pretty sure you don't speak English

I've said this before, but you're one of the lowest IQ users. I am pretty sure you don't speak English
"There's one insecure retards keep from pol of black girls who heart white guys and a whole collection of it."
i think if communication fails it's rather because i do read English and can tell you with certainty that the sentence in these quotation marks you wrote is not an English sentence.

What’s this supposed to be? Is it just people talking to each other or dating?
I’m mostly seeing subhumans.
it's a site to "hang out and vibe" but it works similar to tinder so it's more akin to a dating platform really. you swipe left/right to match and can start public livestreams for other people to join in. multiple people can stream with their cameras in the same room.

Wish I was in Germany. Maybe I could have a chance there
Without Jewish media SMV boost 6/10 black and brown people would be mogged by 2/10 whites easily.
Coping this miserably
350d1331813854dbbe3e6768aea93656.png

"There's one insecure retards keep from pol of black girls who heart white guys and a whole collection of it."
i think if communication fails it's rather because i do read English and can tell you with certainty that the sentence in these quotation marks you wrote is not an English sentence.
Yeah, you absolutely do not speak english and have no comprehension skills. A very trickery jite is all

Yeah, you absolutely do not speak english and have no comprehension skills. A very trickery jite is all
oh i can understand what you are trying to say. but you aren't speaking English. i know the kinds of interracial 'memes' you speak of except where do you think those kinds of memes find their origin? you think i haven't repeatedly seen all this shit irl already? you're as retarded as any leftist if you think that anything that advocates for 'hatred' online is a mere creation of fiction, "just" a meme. not everything is a scapegoat and to even work with a notion in the first place someone has to already have had some kind of experience that affirms the suggestion of the meme.

"black men and white women in advertisings? i google happy white women on google and it shows white women with black guys? just more memes the right has pushed into the google algorithm and bloated up :feelstastyman: the reality looks so much different it's so diverse and complex you can't just generalise." meanwhile see my screenshot this is EXACTLY how things look over here.

Last edited:
oh i can understand what you are trying to say. but you aren't speaking English. i know the kinds of interracial 'memes' you speak of except where do you think those kinds of memes find their origin? you think i haven't repeatedly seen all this shit irl already? you're as retarded as any leftist if you think that anything that advocates for 'hatred' online is a mere creation of fiction, "just" a meme. not everything is a scapegoat and to even work with a notion in the first place someone has to already have had some kind of experience that affirms the suggestion of the meme.

"black men and white women in advertisings? i google happy white women on google and it shows white women with black guys? just more memes the right has pushed into the google algorithm and bloated up :feelstastyman: the reality looks so much different it's so diverse and complex you can't just generalise." meanwhile see my screenshot this is EXACTLY how things look over here.
Again, the more you write, the more you prove you don't speak english. You went with anecdotal pol-tier evidince when stats obviously prove you wrong. You are a jite working with the jews

Again, the more you write, the more you prove you don't speak english. You went with anecdotal pol-tier evidince when stats obviously prove you wrong. You are a jite working with the jews
you can shove your falsified statistics filled with distorting white noise up your nigger ass where they belong.

if you can understand something as simple as that a man wants a feminine woman, how hard can it be for you to get that women want a masculine man? and what looks more masculine a guy that has a baby face or a man with brutish looks?

i have seen plenty of turks and arabs here who were not tall or looked average with no chad features and they have it as hard as their caucasian equivalents. the amount of caucasian chads in Germany is at a very low percentage because of constant discrimination against both white skin color and the male sex.

it's just how things work when you geographically mix different cultures together. each of them builds their own little islands and tries to bully the others out of 'their' territory. you have plenty enough of 'white' chads here too but they are all sorts of things just not german. Including white turks btw.

Germany in 2021 consists of 30% actual Germans (at least 7 German great-grandparents) so that's that.

Last edited:

When you are black and don't have success with german women, you are either a) autistic or b) too short, face doesn't matter when you are black. As long as you are tall you cannot be a fakecel in Germoney when you are black. A black soy can impregnate JBs here and even an ogre with an alien-like skullshape still slays (this goes for Western Germany - a hive of degeneration). BMWF is the most common couple here right after WMAF. And the funny moment is the following: In Western Germany you don't get women because they are hypergamous/degenerate/radically feminist, in Eastern Germany you literally have no women due to emigration. Jfl.

There are articles where German women talk about their love for foreign cock, they say that Germans are boring because they have their life in order and because they are composed, little whores on Tik Tok literally say that they deliberately want to date foreigners because they are more aggressive and because they don't work. Literally absolutely no feelings of sympathy towards them when something happens in these relationships. Jfl, just don't be white in Germany, have even seen a curry that could cheat on his GF multiple times who then suffered a nervous breakdown in the middle of the street, jfl. Furthermore, German masculinity is literally pathologised by the media and academics (=usual suspects), German parents do nothing when an >20-year-old foreigner fucks their 14-year-old daughter, but when you even dare to look in the wrong way when a 17-year-old stands there as a German man you are basically seen as a potential sex offender.

Last edited:
you can shove your falsified statistics filled with distorting white noise up your nigger ass where they belong.

if you can understand something as simple as that a man wants a feminine woman, how hard can it be for you to get that women want a masculine man? and what looks more masculine a guy that has a baby face or a man with brutish looks?

i have seen plenty of turks and arabs here who were not tall or looked average with no chad features and they have it as hard as their caucasian equivalents. the amount of caucasian chads in Germany is at a very low percentage because of constant discrimination against both white skin color and the male sex.

it's just how things work when you geographically mix different cultures together. each of them builds their own little islands and tries to bully the others out of 'their' territory. you have plenty enough of 'white' chads here too but they are all sorts of things just not german. Including white turks btw.
didn't read after the first sentence. Just as I thought. A white jite denying facts and stats and using pol memes as his proof

In Western Germany you don't get women
The exact opposite is the case. All my Chad friends come to Western Germany to fuck, precisely because women here are sluts and put out all the time. You can be anything, as long as you have a dick (actually, screw that, as long as you breathe) they will fuck you. It's insane. Even incels have a chance, at least with the roasties and the landwhales.

didn't read after the first sentence. Just as I thought. A white jite denying facts and stats and using pol memes as his proof
i can't take anything you write seriously tbh. especially the claim that you are black. you're likely some stormfrontcel spaz LARPing as ethnic.

The exact opposite is the case. All my Chad friends come to Western Germany to fuck, precisely because women here are sluts and put out all the time. You can be anything, as long as you have a dick (actually, screw that, as long as you breathe) they will fuck you. It's insane. Even incels have a chance, at least with the roasties and the landwhales.
Where? Unironically. Jfl, in the south you literally have cities that get called single-/loneliness-hotspots in the media due to the hypergamy problem being so bad.
Do the turks wear gucci shoes?
No idea about fashion. But probably.

Wish I was in Germany. Maybe I could have a chance there

Coping this miserably
350d1331813854dbbe3e6768aea93656.png
this article does not exist though
When you are black and don't have success with german women, you are either a) autistic or b) too short, face doesn't matter when you are black. As long as you are tall you cannot be a fakecel in Germoney when you are black. A black soy can impregnate JBs here and even an ogre with an alien-like skullshape still slays (this goes for Western Germany - a hive of degeneration). BMWF is the most common couple here right after WMAF. And the funny moment is the following: In Western Germany you don't get women because they are hypergamous/degenerate/radically feminist, in Eastern Germany you literally have no women due to emigration. Jfl.

There are articles where German women talk about their love for foreign cock, they say that Germans are boring because they have their life in order and because they are composed, little whores on Tik Tok literally say that they deliberately want to date foreigners because they are more aggressive and because they don't work. Literally absolutely no feelings of sympathy towards them when something happens in these relationships. Jfl, just don't be white in Germany, have even seen a curry that could cheat on his GF multiple times who then suffered a nervous breakdown in the middle of the street, jfl. Furthermore, German masculinity is literally pathologised by the media and academics (=usual suspects), German parents do nothing when an >20-year-old foreigner fucks their 14-year-old daughter, but when you even dare to look in the wrong way when a 17-year-old stands there as a German man you are basically seen as a potential sex offender.
german and other northern, eastern european men can be again masculine but we have pale features which aren't liked by local women ( not talking about asia or latin america )

Holy fuck. This thread....
Wehrmachtcels on suicide watch.
How did it become so bad so fast?

Last edited:
Where? Unironically. Jfl, in the south you literally have cities that get called single-/loneliness-hotspots in the media due to the hypergamy problem being so bad.
The whole state of North Rhine-Westphalia is a cesspit, culturally, racially, and morally. It's Berlin, just bigger. Southern and Central Germans (the latter falsely being called "Eastern Germans" these days) should consider themselves lucky.