Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fakecel trait: Ascension = forgiveness

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Disclaimer: I didn't ascend.
You think just because I ascended I'm going to forgive you for all the years you fuckers prolonged my virginity?
That's the Fakecel mentality. They think they ascend once and suddenly everything's good and we can all move on.
A Trucel knows that even if they do ascend, (statistically impossible btw) that won't heal the scar of being treated that poorly for that long.
I could ascend tomorrow but that won't heal the mental damage Soyciety inflicted upon me, nor will it give me back the years of my life I lost because of them.
I didn't ascend BTW. This is a hypothetical situation.

Last edited:
You didn’t use the word Flamethrower

Only a Flamethrower can ascend u in video game

the force awakens traitor GIF by Star Wars

Flamethrowerpill is real tbh ngl

The vast majority of "incels" here who ascend were either always fakecel normies/moggers in the first place, thus not having a reason usually to be mad at anyone in the first place for themselves or simply were an incredibly rare exception (still have to be around a 4 for this to happen) that happen with any statistical norm; doesn't change the blackpill and the reality of discrimination/foid behaviour, and anyone who claims it does has just transformed back into a foid worshipping, bluepilled cuck upon receiving attention from a foid and are now deluding themselves into thinking their ascension now applies to the rest of us in that we can also achieve it quite easily. :feelshaha:

The vast majority of "incels" here who ascend were either always fakecel normies/moggers in the first place, thus not having a reason usually to be mad at anyone in the first place for themselves or simply were an incredibly rare exception (still have to be around a 4 for this to happen) that happen with any statistical norm; doesn't change the blackpill and the reality of discrimination/foid behaviour, and anyone who claims it does has just transformed back into a foid worshipping, bluepilled cuck upon receiving attention from a foid and are now deluding themselves into thinking their ascension now applies to the rest of us in that we can also achieve it quite easily. :feelshaha:
Right? Anomalies may exist but at the same time they are just that, anomalies.

I didn't ascend. It's a hypothetical scenario.
Yeah, I was just kidding. But either way, if someone is ascended, it's actually great and makes everyone like us happy for that particular person. But the tricky part is whether it was sex one time or whether your relationship becomes stable, because you can get laid the first time and then there can be a big pause for you for years again. That's what I fear, honestly. I know I can still fuck hookers after losing my virginity, but I won't, because that's basically to relieve myself, with no love at all so I'd rather fap.

Yeah, I was just kidding. But either way, if someone is ascended, it's actually great and makes everyone like us happy for that particular person. But the tricky part is whether it was sex one time or whether your relationship becomes stable, because you can get laid the first time and then there can be a big pause for you for years again. That's what I fear, honestly. I know I can still fuck hookers after losing my virginity, but I won't, because that's basically to relieve myself, with no love at all so I'd rather fap.
Yeah same here. Plus STDs are a thing and I've heard those are not fun at all :feelsmega:

Disclaimer: I didn't ascend.
You think just because I ascended I'm going to forgive you for all the years you fuckers prolonged my virginity?
That's the Fakecel mentality. They think they ascend once and suddenly everything's good and we can all move on.
A Trucel knows that even if they do ascend, (statistically impossible btw) that won't heal the scar of being treated that poorly for that long.
I could ascend tomorrow but that won't heal the mental damage Soyciety inflicted upon me, nor will it give me back the years of my life I lost because of them.
I didn't ascend BTW. This is a hypothetical situation.
Facts it's too late for all the lovey dovey shit

But also I want to prove wrong and shit on all the old girls who made fun of me and rejected me by finally getting a girlfriend

Facts it's too late for all the lovey dovey shit
Like you had your chance to fuck me when I was in my prime which would've guaranteed a healthy development but instead you chose to BlueBall me which left my development permanently stunted.

I feel like real black pill mentality is more about disengagement than revenge. Being mad can be sorta cucked

Like you had your chance to fuck me when I was in my prime which would've guaranteed a healthy development but instead you chose to BlueBall me which left my development permanently stunted.
Yeah but girls who didint know me didint have anything to do with it and the girls who left me by myself are happy and dancing on my loves grave because I haven't gotten any yet we can't let them win

I feel like real black pill mentality is more about disengagement than revenge. Being mad can be sorta cucked
As Scorpion would put it, Eternal Vengeance and Wrath.

who ascend
Ascendinh = Turnin in to chad

Maybe u have luck going out alone and getting a blowey joey fom a drunk roastie and this doesnt mean shit ascending is way more than have a one time experience