Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: approach to girls

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
Banned any user who do this

I've approached before and it didn't end well obviously.

No NIGGER. You should try at LEAST.

You never approached a girl and are here calling youserlf incel?

Of course you wont get sex if you did not EVEN TRIED. You should be the one leaving this place wtf.

I've approached before and it didn't end well obviously.
Were you bluepilled at one point? I just can't see a guy being under 5'6 ever approaching foids and thinking it will go well....
Not trying to be mean or anything just genuinely asking

Were you bluepilled at one point? I just can't see a guy being under 5'6 ever approaching foids and thinking it will go well....
Not trying to be mean or anything just genuinely asking
My redpill phase, I cringe thinking about the shit I did before I took the BP.

If you're doing as much as you can to not be sub blackops2cel then it might be worth trying.

My redpill phase, I cringe thinking about the shit I did before I took the BP.
Yeah my redpill was just a huge waste of time. I don't cringe that much thinking about it because it was a step in the right direction towards blackpill :blackpill:

What other redpill shit did you do?
seth meyers don't wanna talk about it GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I found out I was an incel by doing many hundreds of approaches and having nothing to show for it.

If you never approached, his do you know you're an incel? Ban those who consider its over before even trying!

*Truecel trait

I have tried hundreds of times and failed over and over. That doesn't mean other incels can't succeed where I have come up short. They should keep trying to become a slayer.

Approaching a foid is always a losing game

If no IOIs, no approach
if light IOSs, make a convo and see where it goes
if heavy IOIs, approach and ask out
if the foid approaches you, guaranteed fuck

if you're invisible to women, it's over and the best bet is to looksmaxx and NTmaxx (drugs)

I've tried a few times, now I know it was too much

Approaching foids is dangerous in the west. I did it a few times and got insulted or they'd go ewww.

Never approach a girl unless she is showing interest....like..trying to make convo with you...looking ur way alot...smiling...etc...even than...that could be mixed signs...usually girls flirt and females dnt deny pleasure for themselves..they will let u know

Fakecel if you never did

I never approached a foid because I already knew what the outcome would have been. Foids often stare or laugh when they walk past me. I'm an autistic loser who looks inbred, so I'm not stupid enough to humiliate myself by asking out a foid.