Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fakecel talking shit about us in IT for some reddit silver and gold. cuck of the year

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

"incels are bad. IT is good. plz upvote and give me useless reddit stuff"
most patethic reddit post of 2019 so far.
the fakecel-cuck-beta-soy pic
hClhS3X.jpg

Damn what a rollercoaster, he came so close to blackpilling himself but then bluepilled himself again

Also

hClhS3X.jpg

He legit looks like one of those emo/scene kids from the 2000s, only hes 30 now

tumblr_n74v6r35TR1so3queo1_400.jpg

Never grew out of that phase I guess lol

giphy.gif

Nothing more disturbing and pathetic than old men trying to relive their youth, hes like those trannies that start dressing as 7 year old girls, 0 self awareness tbh

Last edited:
He legit looks like some emo:

Last edited:
>Sh1nyUmbr30n
>Skyrim on my Switch
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I keep scrolling but the post never ends. Imagine putting in that much effort for some internet points

lol that cunt, hahaha calling himself as incel, and he slayed atleast 2 times, this fucking moron make me sick afffffffffffffffffff,

I keep scrolling but the post never ends. Imagine putting in that much effort for some internet points
tbh
all my 1k+ messages here together arent as long as this cuck post

Looking like that, no one would have the power to drag him down more.
See what happens if you don't get fresh pussy when you're a teen.

Sorry but not I’m not reading the long ramblings of a cuck. Not worth reading tbh.

Lmao he'd mog me to oblivion if only he would get a decent haircut. Yes, in this case that bluepill advice would actually work, it's not 2005 anymore honey.

Also, fakecel problems.

Sorry but not I’m not reading the long ramblings of a cuck. Not worth reading tbh.

Guy has kid with roastie #1

Roastie #1 breaks up with him, puts false allegations on him, ends up keeping his apartment

Roastie #2 also takes his next home, insulted his child and broke up with him

Guy "almost" becomes incel

Somehow convinced himself that women are amazing and he is a cuck

I won't read this shit

Who cares about ducks on Reddit using us for approval?

He is more incel than any of us.
That wall of text trying to justify himself.

Fakecel motherfucker look at his mandible. What is it with these normie cucks thinking that going for a few months without sex makes them incel? Also lol this emo faggot couldn't handle the black pill aka the truth about existence on this shitty floating rock (That's of course if we are even on a planet this could all be a cruel simulation after all). So he decided to deluded himself back to bluepill once again.

If you are reading this emo fag, kill yourself, you attention seeking piece of fucking faeces.

He is more incel than any of us.
That wall of text trying to justify himself.
cope he is a slayer that had a house and a son

We don't have the same definition of the word slayer.

Someone send this to him
Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible

The absolute state. The guy was fucked over by women and by the system which gives women rights, but somehow incels are the bad guys.

Having a child accidentally doesnt make you a proud father.

Just another proof that 95% are retards

That man could slay if he got rid of that faggoty hair

All he needs is a haircut and 3 showers a day

I read up to the point where he revealed he had two girlfriends within the space of a year and a half and had a kid with the first one, so he's not a virgin. Didn't need to read any more of that wall of text to know he was never incel in the first place, so he has no reason to concern himself with us other than his pathetic attempt to get upvotes on that shithole of a subreddit.

congrats for 20k posts man
@Ritalincel

hClhS3X.jpg

He legit looks like one of those emo/scene kids from the 2000s, only hes 30 now

tumblr_n74v6r35TR1so3queo1_400.jpg

Never grew out of that phase I guess lol
I'm glad this chad lite took himself out of the dating scene by being an emo retard :feelskek:. Less competition for me.

Not to be devil's advocate, but there's a lot of people like him on this forum. Incel as a word doesn't really have a universal value and is more synonymous to hating women than struggling in life because of how you look.

Not to be devil's advocate, but there's a lot of people like him on this forum. Incel as a word doesn't really have a universal value and is more synonymous to hating women than struggling in life because of how you look.
I would have to disagree there.

Incel, in its simplest form, means involuntary celibate - someone who tries to get a girlfriend/sex and is unable to do so. Not 'someone who tries to get a girlfriend/sex and is unable to do so and as a result turns into a basement dwelling, frothing-at-the-mouth misogynist who blames the whole world for his problems'. Mainstream media might try to skew it that way, but it doesn't mean it's accurate.

I personally don't hate women at all. I know this is an unpopular outlook to have on here, but I don't give a shit. I'm still an incel, and the fact that I don't hate women doesn't change that in the slightest.

He's a grown up emo.

lol that cunt, hahaha calling himself as incel, and he slayed atleast 2 times, this fucking moron make me sick afffffffffffffffffff,

Talks his girlfriend in an emo tone “Something you don’t know about me is that I went through shit, k’now what I’m sayin’? Got mixed up with some Incel territory and shit got real even though I got laid twice”

He'll rope in the end

Talks his girlfriend in an emo tone “Something you don’t know about me is that I went through shit, k’now what I’m sayin’? Got mixed up with some Incel territory and shit got real even though I got laid twice”
ikr hahahaha, he didnt even suffer like us and talk shit about us fffffffffffff

> I saved myself from becoming/dragged down by incels
> On January 30th 2017 I became a father to a beautiful amazing little boy
Yeah I dont even need to read further to know that the whole thread is just another pile of lies to make us look bad.
If he has a son why does this man even waste one thought about inceldom ?

lol he got alot more new reddit stuff from other cucks
lmao
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back