Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel scum trait : you talk to toilets

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
I've seen some users here admit they have toilet friends/they're talking to random toilets irl.
That's a fakecel scum trait,toilets don't want anything to do with trucels.
Even the fucking toilet whore cashier at the grocery store gives me dirty looks and doesn't greet me like she's trained to do.

Same. Every foid recoils from me in disgust. How cels even get female friends?

Same. Every foid recoils from me in disgust. How cels even get female friends?
Probably through their sisters, mothers or cousins.

Probably through their sisters,
That's why users who have sisters are fakecels,because their toilet sister can introduce them to her toilet friends

That's why users who have sisters are fakecels,because their toilet sister can introduce them to her toilet friends
If you are liked by foids already (family or not), other foids will like you too (social proof).

You mog every fakecel in that regard, as these foids don't consider their normie male friends as men more like eunuchs whose sole purpose is to make her life and chads easier.

Lonely Trucel > fakecel cuck

Disagree. There was this short, obese, balding, glasses wearing ogre in my class who was friends with many Stacys. The guy was 20 but looked 45. He was fat to the point where his lower belly looked like a kangaroo pouch.

He also admitted to having sex with other men but still wants females.

He was very confident and had no signs of autism

Over for mutecels

Toilets treat me like garbage. These white Becky's are always unfriendly to me

i have a half sister who I only saw when I was like 11 one time and never since

never even said much to me

My sister did this one time, she introduced me as her brother, and the girls just ignored me lmao. I didn't have any expectations but it went just as I predicted it.

If you are liked by foids already (family or not), other foids will like you too (social proof).
Yeah,trucels get treated like trash even by so called toilet relatives.
My pos toilet whore "mother" always treated me like shit.

Yeah,trucels get treated like trash even by so called toilet relatives.
My pos toilet whore "mother" always treated me like shit.
yep, very common here and unexpected. Sorry that happened to you btw, hope you can heal from it.

I forget how to talk with young people i can only write. Ok maybe not even that they only know slang so i have no clue what they are talking about on youtube.

You mog every fakecel in that regard, as these foids don't consider their normie male friends as men more like eunuchs whose sole purpose is to make her life and chads easier.

Lonely Trucel > fakecel cuck
This.

Being friends with a foid doesn't mean anything, it's mostly about NTness and being relatable to her (which most of the time implies having a femine personality, but not always). Foids tend to divide men into these who they talk to and would befriend and those who they want to fuck.

Many LTN and high subhuman men are able to befriend foids by simping, wknighting or simply by being a regular NT normie, what often happens is that the foid will act very friendly with them but have zero romantic attraction, this is were most friendzoned simps fail. Then niggas will act surprised when their foid friend that they've been orbiting for 5 years and used him as emotional tampon meets chad and have sex with him almost immediately. Niggas forget that foids aren't all the same regarding good and bad manners, some of them can act really receptive and nice but will never ride your dick.

Historically, it was very advantageous for foids to tolerate subhumans and give them false hope until they finally find chad, because a infatuated male is a pacified male and won't attack her (sexually or not), plus she can even get free gifts and resources. It's only in modern society that foids are finally realising how much power they have that they can completely ignore this and act more agressive with subhumans because they know how much they are protected and acknowledged by the system already.

I am always skeptical of people who bully others here on the forum and then say they're true-cels.

I.T want everyone off the forum so their motivations would be to bully members on here.

It's really easy to get foid "friends" if you're in the college/workplace and the rumor has it you're smart. They will come to you like vultures, hoping to exploit you and dump their work on your shoulders.

I used to have female friends, there is no point in being friends with a female if she won't give you love or sex

You can talk to girls as a cel; that doesn't make you a fakecel. It just means you're an orbiter. True love for us is impossible. That's just how this cruel world is. You can talk all you want, but that doesn't change your fate.

Having actual female friends as an inkwell is really impossible
But i wouldn’t go as far as calling everyone who talks to foids in any context a fakecel
There’s no logic, if we use logic it’s actually the opposite, because then you’re not even trying, therefore you are volcel.

I have chicks I talk to at work (not really a choice) but none of them care about me or talk to me outside of work. I'm not a Chad so I get nothing.

Petty trivial infighting bs. Having foid friends in HS doesn't mean shit, here i am, khhv at 20

You can talk to girls as a cel; that doesn't make you a fakecel. It just means you're an orbiter. True love for us is impossible. That's just how this cruel world is. You can talk all you want, but that doesn't change your fate.
True "love" isn't real

Indeed

I've seen some users here admit they have toilet friends/they're talking to random toilets irl.
Even the fucking toilet whore cashier at the grocery store gives me dirty looks and doesn't greet me like she's trained to do.
Over for toiletcels

Not even my foid family likes me

What do you think nigga if you get introduced to some bunch of girls u can get laid then sorry brother you're not an inkie if the only reason you can't get a girlfriend is your nonNTness then then it's not a problem

Toilets don't want anything to do with autists. Being a turbomanlet curry I have no issues talking with most foids. Only exception is curry foids; I think they often start to believe that I'd be interested in them and that thought repulses them so they get really aggressive towards me. All other types of foids don't view a 5ft curry as a sexual being so I am good with them cause I'm NT.

Only foids I talk to are on instagram but it's just me harassing them until they block me.

I dont talk to any foids on a daily basis, none in my family either