Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Fakecel pedophile Nathan Larson died from complications stemming from his hunger strike, says medical examiner

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I'm going to keep this short. Most of you are familiar with this guy's name anyway:

Nathan Larson 1

This was my previous thread:

Anyways, a week ago I plugged Larson's information into the Maricopa County OME's case status lookup, and here's what showed up:
Screenshot 2023 01 19 211218

That settles it. No, Larson was physically assaulted by another inmate, as Redditors had fervently wished for. He had simply taken an extremely painful way out after a judge revoked his pro se status. Absolutely bonkers.

That settles it. No, Larson was physically assaulted by another inmate, as Redditors had fervently wished for. He had simply taken an extremely painful way out after a judge revoked his pro se status. Absolutely bonkers.
Too bad for redditors :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

RIP.

Also, he only ascended through crimemaxxing. He sold the idea that he was a psychopathic rapist to foids with severe mental issues and it worked, I myself was surprised with the extent to which it worked tbh. Hybristophilia is more potent with foids than I had anticipated. But anyone here could ascend through atrocitymaxxing, like so many ugly/old men did, it's just really not worth it. He was married when younger, but yeah, when young, he was normie tier.

Last edited:
DeAd PeDos DoNt ReOfFend JfL

Honorable way to go out tbh. Bro is like an incel martyr.

Love seeing roasties seethe over """"pedos""""

Truly a man with conviction, as delusional and self destructive that conviction may be

DeAd PeDos DoNt ReOfFend JfL
He never offended in the first place. He didn't have sex with the BPD hybristophilic minifoid from Fresno.

Love seeing roasties seethe over """"pedos""""
If it was only roasties, it would be expected, but it's male feminists too. Even from here.

If it was real child abuse, even I would feel indignant, but 9 times out of 10 it isn't. It's teenagers, pictures, innocuous acts and so on.

Honorable way to go out tbh. Bro is like an incel martyr.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6hUq_F4fo

Check out the last manifesto he wrote. He was an amazing writer and could write an insane amount of text really fast, his verbal IQ was through the roof even though he seemed to completely lack other intelectual faculties such as being able to take his self-preservation into account with his actions.

The guy fucking died from hunger strike and nobody even heard of it.

If a drug lord murderer dies from hunger strike in Iran there will be 10 international condemnations and 50 new sanctions and 20 countries will close their embassies in Iran and it will be in the news for a month.

Whites are the worst thing that has happened to humanity.
Literally every ethnic knows he is living in dictatorship and hates their leaders, it's only white cucks who suck the cocks of their leaders and think they are better than everyone due their extreme and uncontrollable racism and apathy.

Basesd starvemaxxer, the most divine way to go and denouncing the way of consuming that demiurge made in his sick creation. Getting energy by material means and thinking that its the only way is peak deception and foundation of suffering and competition in this realm
He had simply taken an extremely painful way out after a judge revoked his pro se status.
Death by starvation isnt that painfull as you are meant to believe. Its one of the most peacefull and joy filled ways

mirin wish i could be dead as well

Regardless of his fakecel status, rip to a real one.

He never offended in the first place. He didn't have sex with the BPD hybristophilic minifoid from Fresno.

If it was only roasties, it would be expected, but it's male feminists too. Even from here.

If it was real child abuse, even I would feel indignant, but 9 times out of 10 it isn't. It's teenagers, pictures, innocuous acts and so on.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6hUq_F4fo

Check out the last manifesto he wrote. He was an amazing writer and could write an insane amount of text really fast, his verbal IQ was through the roof even though he seemed to completely lack other intelectual faculties such as being able to take his self-preservation into account with his actions.

I watched that compilation video you made which showed some of his best posts. Great stuff. He was very well spoken in his writing.

Riperoni he will be remembered

how do you explain his death happening 1 day before his birthday than?
some theorize he pulled a switcheroo at the hospital

This is what happens when normies try to illuminati-maxx

why does nathan LARPson look like a young vladimir putin jfl

he doesn't, putin is like 5'5 and larson is 6'2
He told me he was 6'0.

I watched that compilation video you made which showed some of his best posts. Great stuff. He was very well spoken in his writing.
It's a shame so much of what he wrote is gone now. Love him or hate him, he was one of the most original and interesting users of these forums, ever. Due to his total lack of care or self-preservation, he'd touch every third rail and controversial topic ever in a very analytical and unbound way.

Hey faggot, you like pedos and wanna hang with them, try IT
Rap3y was good for a while, dude was a better admin than all the admins on this site. No need to antagonize a based blackpiller.

If a drug lord murderer dies from hunger strike in Iran there will be 10 international condemnations and 50 new sanctions and 20 countries will close their embassies in Iran and it will be in the news for a month.

Literally every ethnic knows he is living in dictatorship and hates their leaders, it's only white cucks who suck the cocks of their leaders and think they are better than everyone due their extreme and uncontrollable racism and apathy.
Cope. All races are guilty of slavery one way or another. The entire species needs to be wiped out. Misanthropes are the last step to [heaven]

He had a wife and kids he was never a incel fuck that faggot, FAKECEL FAGGOTS MOG ME TO DEATH BUT CALL THEMSELVES INCEL

Cope. All races are guilty of slavery one way or another. The entire species needs to be wiped out. Misanthropes are the last step to [heaven]
the elites are going to wipe out humanity soon enough, with the covid plandemic and the digital currencies and mandatory vaccinations

the elites are going to wipe out humanity soon enough, with the covid plandemic and the digital currencies and mandatory vaccinations
COVID is a weak virus and was just used to control people better

COVID is a weak virus and was just used to control people better
Yes but the vaccine that came along with it causes heart attacks and strokes and also causes micro clots in the blood basically starving your vital organs of oxygen, People who took the jab are gonna have a ton of issues with their bodies and if they are lucky they won't die

Yes but the vaccine that came along with it causes heart attacks and strokes and also causes micro clots in the blood basically starving your vital organs of oxygen, People who took the jab are gonna have a ton of issues with their bodies and if they are lucky they won't die
...my mom took it she's been having that. Told her that. She refuses to believe me

based

they dropped the charges coz he didnt do nothin

Liberals would want him to be shot by a marching squad.

I don't like pedos but i am opposed to deranged normie concept of prison "justice".

I don't remember hearing Nathan Larson died until now, I find this very surprising. I also learned last week about Jason David Frank dying.

I'm skeptical either of these were suicides as advertised. Both deaths smell suspicious to me.

They could be murders framed as suicides but nobody cares enough to question the narrative so it stays buried.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back