Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Fakecel Nathan Larpson died in federal custody

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
You guys remember the proud pedophile Nathan Larpson @Leucosticte, who was exposed as a fakecel? He was a sex having American politician who fucked kids, which honestly shouldn’t surprise anyone anymore, since we know what world leaders were doing with Epstein. Well, apparently he died in September and the news didn’t hit this forum yet, as far as I could tell.

Apparently he died on September 18, but the news of his death didn’t come out until a month later. Seems he was losing weight fast in custody and eventually died due to an unknown cause. But if I had to guess, he probably died due to an STD from being a sex haver (punishment from God for larping as an incel).

Oh i remember him lmao. RIP in pepperoni.

You guys remember the proud pedophile Nathan Larpson @Leucosticte, who was exposed as a fakecel? He was a sex having American politician who fucked kids, which honestly shouldn’t surprise anyone anymore, since we know what world leaders were doing with Epstein. Well, apparently he died in September and the news didn’t hit this forum yet, as far as I could tell.

Apparently he died on September 18, but the news of his death didn’t come out until a month later. Seems he was losing weight fast in custody and eventually died due to an unknown cause. But if I had to guess, he probably died due to an STD from being a sex haver (punishment from God for larping as an incel).

An American politician was on this forum?

This was already posted about, if I remember correctly; no surprise, him having either ended himself with the virtual ending of any sort of future life that he may have envisioned before, the authorities offing him for reasons unknown to us, or as you say, some sort of inevitable medical affliction from his rampant apparent degeneracy... :feelsugh:

Not exactly grieving; another LARPer normie getting caught doing some depraved act or another and going with the dust, also putting the blame on us from ITcucks, foids, bluepillers, and the globohomo-controlled media despite him being a fakecel. :society:

this is a great loss to the world

An American politician was on this forum?
Yeah

This was already posted about, if I remember correctly; no surprise, him having either ended himself with the virtual ending of any sort of future life that he may have envisioned before, the authorities offing him for reasons unknown to us, or as you say, some sort of inevitable medical affliction from his rampant apparent degeneracy... :feelsugh:

Not exactly grieving; another LARPer normie getting caught doing some depraved act or another and going with the dust, also putting the blame on us from ITcucks, foids, bluepillers, and the globohomo-controlled media despite him being a fakecel. :society:
Seems there is a competition between IT and fakecel larpers about who are the bigger pedophiles.

Dont know if he ever actually diddled tbh. Hopefully not. But I dont think he was "exposed" as a fakecel. We always knew tbh. Way back when though we had a blackpilled normie rule. Basically we allowed them so long as they didn't talk about their experiences and stuff. Needless to say, that rule didn't last very long jfl. Threads have been made about this incident before though jfl. We knew he was dead before the general public did.

Dont know if he ever actually diddled tbh. Hopefully not. But I dont think he was "exposed" as a fakecel. We always knew tbh. Way back when though we had a blackpilled normie rule. Basically we allowed them so long as they didn't talk about their experiences and stuff. Needless to say, that rule didn't last very long jfl. Threads have been made about this incident before though jfl. We knew he was dead before the general public did.
Not sure, but if he was casually bringing 12 year olds on an airport with him, he was probably already far gone jfl. I didn’t know he was allowed here due to that rule, are you sure we knew that back in the day or is that speculation? I call him fakecel because @PPEcel says he is and is a reliable source of information

Not sure, but if he was casually bringing 12 year olds on an airport with him, he was probably already far gone jfl. I didn’t know he was allowed here due to that rule, are you sure we knew that back in the day or is that speculation? I call him fakecel because @PPEcel says he is and is a reliable source of information.
Ye he was a bit of an oddball jfl. Last time I ever spoke to him was about 2 and a half years ago on twitter. But yeah, we knew. I did so surely everyone else did too. But he didn't go off talking about his experiences so at the time he was allowed. He's had wives and a child. Was common knowledge. He's definitely a fakecel for sure, but we all kind of knew he wasnt an incel. Its just the rules at the time were different.

Ye he was a bit of an oddball jfl. Last time I ever spoke to him was about 2 and a half years ago on twitter. But yeah, we knew. I did so surely everyone else did too. But he didn't go off talking about his experiences so at the time he was allowed. He's had wives and a child. Was common knowledge. He's definitely a fakecel for sure, but we all kind of knew he wasnt an incel. Its just the rules at the time were different.
I would allow him just because he was a living meme and very infamous

Na no point making exceptions for people just because they have status. That's a brutal blackpill jfl. He started off co-owning his weebs site with zesto for a while.

“Wives and kids” :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope:
How did you feel about the rule at the time? I would have been pissed that blackpilled normies and chads could walk around here freely while we rot.

Celebrity worship of normie sex haver.

“Wives and kids” :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope:
How did you feel about the rule at the time? I would have been pissed that blackpilled normies and chads could walk around here freely while we rot.

I guess I didn't see much point in it, but tbh it didn't bother me too much. Infact if I recall I was probably banned at the time anyway so I didnt really need to have much of an opinion

I guess I didn't see much point in it, but tbh it didn't bother me too much. Infact if I recall I was probably banned at the time anyway so I didnt really need to have much of an opinion
Imagine a truecel being banned while a man with kids and wives was posting on the incel forum freely.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

I'm literally shaking rn.

Imagine wanting to romance a 12 yo girl when there are literally 25+ non-virgin and college educated feminists women falling head over

heels for you as an old betabuxxer politician.

What a fakecel cunt I envy him so much bros. He was a sick literal pedo fuck. Yikes.

Next time try to be a decent human being, fakecel pedo fuck cunt! Let that sink in, in heckin hell.

I'm literally shaking rn.

Imagine wanting to romance a 12 yo girl when there are literally 25+ non-virgin and college educated feminists women falling head over
Too many levels of irony here. But if you want a virgin you don’t have to go for 12 year olds jfl, nor do you have to resort to 25 year old blown out post-college sluts. But in the end they will all cheat on you for Chad, but since Nathan wasn’t ugly he might have escaped that destiny.

Next time try to be a decent human being, fakecel pedo fuck cunt! Let that sink in, in heckin hell.
This shit here made me kek. "MAYBE IF YOU WERE A DECENT HUMAN BEING YOU BE ABLE TO HAVE SE...... oh wait"... By bluepiller logic, Larson is an upstanding human being, the evidence of this is that he's had sex, gotten married and had kids. Because as per the bluepiller mantra, Only good men get these things.

This shit here made me kek. "MAYBE IF YOU WERE A DECENT HUMAN BEING YOU BE ABLE TO HAVE SE...... oh wait"... By bluepiller logic, Larson is an upstanding human being, the evidence of this is that he's had sex, gotten married and had kids. Because as per the bluepiller mantra, Only good men get these things.
He is literally an upstanding being by IT standards, and the pedophilia adds to IT’s requirements of him being a good person.

He is literally an upstanding being by IT standards, and the pedophilia adds to IT’s requirements of him being a good person.
Literally this. Tragic how those people don't see the errors in their "logic". And JFL tbh, doogymaxxed

this is proof JBW is true but yeah fuck that guy fr

he took the jew meme seriously, my mother works for a jew family cleaning their house because they have money and we are hispanics but the father is like 6'3 white and the mother is like 4'11 hispanic, they have 2 male sons my age and 1 female, one is 5'6-5'7 and the other one is like 5'4-5'5.

Pedophiles tend to have much less white matter. White matter is the brain’s connective tissue that helps to connect different parts of the brain in order for the different areas of the brain to work together and allows us to react to people, places and situations in an appropriate manner. Research has shown that, due to “cross-wiring” a pedophiles brain sees a child and it triggers the sexual response system in the brain, rather than the nurturing or parental system as it would trigger in the non-pedophilic brain, leading scientific researchers are finding that pedophilia is a brain condition that individuals are born with. Maybe he was probably gay, girls 10-12 have no tits, no curves and look like men.

Last edited:
I could see Doogycel being a shadow of him in the coming years

i remember him from his forum (r@ping girls is fun),was a pretty based forum before it got nuked

Hopefully the same thing happens to Adam Paul Dooling at 39 Rhodes Street, Castleford, UK WF10 1LE.

Na no point making exceptions for people just because they have status. That's a brutal blackpill jfl. He started off co-owning his weebs site with zesto for a while.
I have no problem treating people according to their excellences (or inadequacies, in the case of Larson). People here do this all the time with different treatments to GrAYcels and veterans.

I just think is funny to have Larson here.

this is proof JBW is true but yeah fuck that guy fr
Also proves just be a politician.

i guess he dwelled in incel spaces because you can say whatever you want and a lot of his beliefs overlapped with incels
Yeah, it was pretty much a free speech haven if you are blackpilled (as you didn’t even have to be an incel in the past apparently).

he took the jew meme seriously, my mother works for a jew family cleaning their house because they have money and we are hispanics but the father is like 6'3 white and the mother is like 4'11 hispanic, they have 2 male sons my age and 1 female, one is 5'6-5'7 and the other one is like 5'4-5'5.

Pedophiles tend to have much less white matter. White matter is the brain’s connective tissue that helps to connect different parts of the brain in order for the different areas of the brain to work together and allows us to react to people, places and situations in an appropriate manner. Research has shown that, due to “cross-wiring” a pedophiles brain sees a child and it triggers the sexual response system in the brain, rather than the nurturing or parental system as it would trigger in the non-pedophilic brain, leading scientific researchers are finding that pedophilia is a brain condition that individuals are born with. Maybe he was probably gay, girls 10-12 have no tits, no curves and look like men.
If the wiring happens in the opposite direction in a foid, it leads to becoming a mommy gf where she also has a nurturing nature towards adults.

I could see Doogycel being a shadow of him in the coming years
Difference between them is that Larpson could at least get adult women to like him while also being a pedo, while no adult women would have ever gotten with doogy if he didn’t groom them at 12 or whatever she was.

i remember him from his forum (r@ping girls is fun),was a pretty based forum before it got nuked
What kind of forum was it?

Hopefully the same thing happens to Adam Paul Dooling at 39 Rhodes Street, Castleford, UK WF10 1LE.
Who’s that?

I have no problem treating people according to their excellences (or inadequacies, in the case of Larson). People here do this all the time with different treatments to GrAYcels and veterans.

Being a veteran here only matters to the extent that you have been an active part of this community for a long time and people know you over time. It’s treatment that is a direct result of interacting with this forum and the people here, rather than being a celebrity.

The only thing that I guess annoys me about him being dead, is I always planned to call him when at whatever facility he ended up in after sentencing. I wanted to just laugh at him

The only thing that I guess annoys me about him being dead, is I always planned to call him when at whatever facility he ended up in after sentencing. I wanted to just laugh at him
All that’s left as an incel is to laugh at yourself and this absurd reality.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Well said.
:feelskek:

they dropped the charges on him coz he didn't do nothin

:lul: What a ride. Still can’t believe this guy wasn’t a troll and rapey wasn’t a honeypot

He had sex with transgender women so it's quite likely.

Haha fuck this pedo piece of turd

IT keeps calling us pedos but it's always normies, ITcucks, male feminists who end up committing these crimes

Haha fuck this pedo piece of turd
He was fucked by many foids, including trannies.

IT keeps calling us pedos but it's always normies, ITcucks, male feminists who end up committing these crimes
Edmund Kemper used to constantly make posts about how sex havers are much more likely to rape. It’s no surprise sex havers are all disproportionately pedos.

He was fucked by many foids, including trannies.

Edmund Kemper used to constantly make posts about how sex havers are much more likely to rape. It’s no surprise sex havers are all disproportionately pedos.
>divorced woman's boyfriend rapes her daughter
>OMGG WHAT A DISGUSTING INKWELL :soy::soy::soy:

>divorced woman's boyfriend rapes her daughter
>OMGG WHAT A DISGUSTING INKWELL :soy::soy::soy:
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

#LarsonDidntKillHimself

:feelssus: yyyyeah... i mean like... raping is bad sure... yeah... sure...